44 459 (Mucusrelief DM 20 mg / 400 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill imprint 44 459 has been identified as Mucusrelief DM 20 mg / 400 mg.
Mucus Relief DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Mucus Relief DM 20 mg / 400 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 459 (Mucusrelief DM 20 mg / 400 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 20 mg / 400 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
More about Mucus Relief DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, More (50) »