44 411 (Cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Pill imprint 44 411 has been identified as Cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 411
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Red No. 27
More about chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan
- Other brands: Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold, Tricodene Sugar Free, QC Cough/Cold, Triaminic Softchews Cough & Runny Nose, More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.