44 373 (Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate 500 mg / 38 mg)
Pill imprint 44 373 has been identified as Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate 500 mg / 38 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of insomnia; pain; headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine 500 mg / 38 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 373
- 500 mg / 38 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Woonsocket Prescription Centre, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Blue No. 2
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine capsules
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Other brands: Tylenol PM, Percogesic Original Strength, Pain Relief PM Extra Strength, Percogesic Extra Strength, More (12) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.