44 235 (Pain reliever PM extra strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg)
Pill imprint 44 235 has been identified as Pain reliever PM extra strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg.
Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of insomnia; pain; headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 44 235 (Pain reliever PM extra strength acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- acetaminophen 500 mg / diphenhydramine 25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Woonsocket Prescription Centre, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine capsules
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Other brands: Tylenol PM, Pain Relief PM Extra Strength, Excedrin PM, Percogesic Extra Strength, More (13) »