4380 V (Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg)
Pill imprint 4380 V has been identified as Multivitamin with fluoride (chewable) multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 4380 V
- multivitamin with fluoride 1 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- raw sugar
D&C Red No. 7
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Multi-vitamin with fluoride chewable tablets
- Multivitamin with fluoride drops
- Multivitamins with l-methylfolate and fluoride drops
- Vitamin a/vitamin d/vitamin c/fluoride
- Multivitamin with fluoride
- Other brands: Poly-Vi-Flor, Tri-Vi-Flor, TRI-VIT With Fluoride, Tri-Vitamin with Fluoride, More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.