422 (Paroxetine 20 mg)
Pill imprint 422 has been identified as Paroxetine hydrochloride 20 mg.
Paroxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; generalized anxiety disorder; anxiety and stress; social anxiety disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Paroxetine 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 422 (Paroxetine 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium starch glycolate
Paroxetine hydrochloride is associated with the treatment of:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...