42 35 V (Metoclopramide 10 mg)
Pill imprint 42 35 V has been identified as Metoclopramide hydrochloride 10 mg.
Metoclopramide is used in the treatment of gastroparesis; nausea/vomiting; migraine; gerd; lactation augmentation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes GI stimulants, miscellaneous antiemetics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Metoclopramide 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 42 35 V (Metoclopramide 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- GI stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|55289-0169||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoclopramide
- Metoclopramide orally disintegrating tablets
- Metoclopramide solution
- Metoclopramide syrup
- Metoclopramide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoclopramide Intravenous (Advanced Reading)