392 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
Pill imprint 392 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 25 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety; anxiety and stress; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 392 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium starch glycolate
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
silicon dioxide colloidal
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...