342 (Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg)
Pill imprint 342 has been identified as Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 342 (Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Red No. 40 Aluminium Lake
sodium starch glycolate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66336-0841||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)