2793 (Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg)
Pill imprint 2793 has been identified as Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg.
Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine is used in the treatment of migraine; pain/fever; osteoarthritis and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 2793 (Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg)
- 250 mg / 250 mg / 65 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Medtech Products Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine powder packet
- Acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine
- Other brands: Excedrin, Excedrin Migraine, Excedrin Extra Strength, Goody's Headache Powders, More (10) »