2355 V (Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill imprint 2355 V has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for 2355 V
- 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0396||Amerisource Health Services|
|54569-2538||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|67544-0383||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|67544-0394||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|23490-5180||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|33358-0059||CorePharma, LLC (repackager)|
|66336-0703||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|55289-0879||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine elixir
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine capsules and tablets
- Butalbital/acetaminophen/caffeine solution
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen and Caffeine Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital/Acetaminophen/Caffeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.