2089 V (Alprazolam 1 mg)
Pill imprint 2089 V has been identified as Alprazolam 1 mg.
Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression; tinnitus; dysautonomia and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 1 mg has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs in schedule 3. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.
See also related documents.
Images for 2089 V (Alprazolam 1 mg)
- 1 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about alprazolam
- Alprazolam extended-release tablets
- Alprazolam orally disintegrating tablets
- Alprazolam solution
- Alprazolam (Advanced Reading)
- Alprazolam Oral (Advanced Reading)