20 M (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 20 mg)
Pill imprint 20 M has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 20 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 20 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for 20 M (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...