20 KU 107 (Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg)
Pill imprint 20 KU 107 has been identified as Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg.
Isosorbide mononitrate is used in the treatment of angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure; esophageal spasm and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 20 KU 107 (Isosorbide mononitrate 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antianginal agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Kremers Urban
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
More about isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide mononitrate sustained-release tablets
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Advanced Reading)