20 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg)
Pill imprint 20 has been identified as Omeprazole delayed release 20 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 20 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Perrigo Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium stearyl fumarate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »