1G (Acetaminophen children's (chewable) 80 mg)
Pill imprint 1G has been identified as Acetaminophen children's (chewable) 80 mg.
Acetaminophen is used in the treatment of pain; muscle pain; sciatica; fever; plantar fasciitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous analgesics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen 80 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 1G (Acetaminophen children's (chewable) 80 mg)
- 80 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Gemini Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen capsules
- Acetaminophen chewable tablets
- Acetaminophen controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen dispersible tablets
- More (11) »