1771 MARION (Cardizem 30 mg)
Generic Name: diltiazem
Pill imprint 1771 MARION has been identified as Cardizem 30 mg.
Cardizem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cardizem 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 1771 MARION (Cardizem 30 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 30 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals Inc
More about Cardizem (diltiazem)
- Cardizem immediate-release tablets
- Cardizem (Advanced Reading)
- Cardizem Intravenous (Advanced Reading)