170 (Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill imprint 170 has been identified as Acetaminophen and hydrocodone bitartrate 325 mg / 7.5 mg.
Acetaminophen/hydrocodone is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/hydrocodone 325 mg / 7.5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for 170
- 325 mg / 7.5 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about acetaminophen/hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone capsules
- Acetaminophen/hydrocodone liquid
- More (3) »
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Acetaminophen Oral Solution (FDA)
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate/Acetaminophen (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.