124 (Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 40 mg)
Pill imprint 124 has been identified as Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 40 mg.
Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; helicobacter pylori infection; zollinger-ellison syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Pantoprazole 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 124 (Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 40 mg)
- 40 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|41616-0580||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|68084-0283||Amerisource Health Services|
|54569-6062||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about pantoprazole
- Pantoprazole delayed-release tablets
- Pantoprazole suspension
- Pantoprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Pantoprazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)