107 (Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 500 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill imprint 107 has been identified as Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 500 mg / 7.5 mg.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 500 mg / 7.5 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for 107 (Acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride 500 mg / 7.5 mg)
- 500 mg / 7.5 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
More about acetaminophen/oxycodone
- Acetaminophen/oxycodone Solution
- Oxycodone/acetaminophen solution
- Acetaminophen and oxycodone
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)