1032 50 (Topiramate 50 mg)
Pill imprint 1032 50 has been identified as Topiramate 50 mg.
Topiramate is used in the treatment of obesity; bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; fibromyalgia; seizure prevention (and more), and belongs to the drug class carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Topiramate 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 1032 50 (Topiramate 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Carbonic anhydrase inhibitor anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
polyethylene glycol 400
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0825||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
|43063-0114||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about topiramate
- Topiramate extended-release capsules
- Topiramate sprinkle capsules
- Topiramate (Advanced Reading)