100 M (Morphine sulfate SR 100 mg)
Pill imprint 100 M has been identified as Morphine sulfate SR 100 mg.
Morphine is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Morphine 100 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for 100 M (Morphine sulfate SR 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (15000 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|23490-7913||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about morphine
- Morphine concentrate
- Morphine extended-release capsules
- Morphine immediate-release
- Morphine immediate-release tablets
- More (7) »