Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine Approval History
- FDA approved: Yes (First approved September 15th, 2009)
- Brand name: Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine
- Generic name: H1N1 influenza virus vaccine
- Company: CSL Limited; Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Limited; Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.; MedImmune LLC
- Treatment for: Influenza Prophylaxis
Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine is an inactivated influenza virus vaccine indicated for active immunization of persons 6 months of age and older against influenza disease caused by pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus.
FDA Approval History for Influenza A (H1N1) 2009 Monovalent Vaccine
|Nov 13, 2009||FDA Expands Approved Use of H1N1 Vaccines to Include Infants and Children|
|Sep 16, 2009||FDA Approves Vaccines for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or drug combination in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or drug combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.