Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By justjess
Yet another withdrawal diary (kinda)
    AndThisTimeIMeanIt is offline New Member

Default Yet another withdrawal diary (kinda)

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 09-10-2012 at 01:06 AM.

justjess is offline Member

Wow your post really helped. ty. tomorrow is D day the day i have to quit. cant keep doing this. im scared. already crying over everything and have tried to post my story 3 times today and it messes up and gets erased. I wish I was as strong as you or was going into this with a better outlook. guess its hard to do when i know its coming.
    donnajane likes this.

AndThisTimeIMeanIt is offline New Member

I'm no stronger than you or anyone else. If I were,I would never have Benin this positioning the first place. Let alone several times! You can do this. Yes, it's going to suck. But it's not going to suck as bad as the alternative. It may seem like its never going to end, but I assure you it will. Days feel a helluva lot longer when you're having withdrawals. But they really aren't. Sittin around just feeling bad and thinking how bad you feel is just gonna make you feel worse. Move around. Do something. The restlessness makes sitting still suck anyway so get up n do somethin even though you don't want to. You have to want it. You have to believe it. You can do it! I promise. Be safe about it. Have all your supplies ready to roll when you pull the trigger. Take care and holler if there's anything I can do to help ya through it. There's a lot of folks around here that seem very knowledgeable. I just like to add the mindset aspect. I think it's important.