Waiting o reach 26 on COWS...any advice?
    splitcane is offline Junior Member

Default Waiting o reach 26 on COWS...any advice?

it's been 17 hour since last dose of 60 mg oxy. I feel terrible but not close to 26 on COWS yet.......is there anything I can do other than ride it out.....any advice would be appreciated. Thank

rxqueen83 is offline Member

Hang tough. This is the best thing for you. If you don't wait, you'll go into precip w/d and that STINKS! Please, know that it will be here soon enough. What are your symptoms? Can you try a relaxing hot bath or shower? Got any herbal tea? Valerian Root is great for the nerves. Know that you will feel better soon, promise. Where are you on the COWS now? Usually patients progress pretty rapidly from 20-26. Oxy W/D should onset fairly quickly. I'd say within the next ten hours you should be there, or close, but I don't know EVERYTHING, so please know that.
    COMPLETELY CLEAN (Sub FREE) as of 7/20/12

"I don't like the drugs, but the drugs LIKE ME" Marilyn Manson

splitcane is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by rxqueen83 View Post
    Hang tough. This is the best thing for you. If you don't wait, you'll go into precip w/d and that STINKS! Please, know that it will be here soon enough. What are your symptoms? Can you try a relaxing hot bath or shower? Got any herbal tea? Valerian Root is great for the nerves. Know that you will feel better soon, promise. Where are you on the COWS now? Usually patients progress pretty rapidly from 20-26. Oxy W/D should onset fairly quickly. I'd say within the next ten hours you should be there, or close, but I don't know EVERYTHING, so please know that.
    I am at 12 on COWS......not sure I would have done this but can't look back now