Sun therapy begins wednesday
    inspiredtoquit is offline New Member

Unhappy Sun therapy begins wednesday

Ok...I have officially hit rock bottom and I am in jeopardy of losing everything. I have been on over 300mg oxy almost daily for past 3 years. I've spent tons of money and now I don't have those means. Not only that my business and family ate suffering horribly. My wife knows something is wrong shes just not sure what. I tried subs last week by doing a 2mg intro waiting then taking another 2 etc. I ended up taking 4 mg day 1. Day two did the same and took 8mg. Also had bad diarrheal and nausea. Day three I took 4mg morning and 4mg in afternoon and it worked much better. But I had zero energy. That's the hardest part is the lack of motivation/energy. So I couldn't perform at work and went back so I could be "productive". I'm at the end of my rope I can't live like this anymore. I want my life back. I don't want this to control me anymore. Anyone who as successfully quit and tapered subs please share your experience . I am looking for a sponsor and promise to listen and pass it on once I'm through the other side. Much love and respect to all. God bless

JBM1 is offline Junior Member

Things will get better. I just started a taper with Robert35 it is working great for me even tho I didn't have as bad of a habit as u . I know for me I hit bottom from within,not liking what I had become mine was nothing to do with finances or family.Hopfully Robert or some of the longer term guys will post for u shortly.For me my positive attitude and open mind is the key.God bless u and I wish u the best , it's going to get better