Subs Stolen...What do I do?
    alleycat4714 is offline Junior Member

Angry Subs Stolen...What do I do?

Hello Everyone,
    I have been on 8 mg of Suboxone since August of last year. Recently my boyfriend (now ex. I broke up with him for doing this) stole 7 of them. I'm freaked because I don't want to be sick from taking 1/2 my dose for 2 weeks! I don't know if I should file a police report or if my doctor will give me an early refill. What should I do?

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

You could try that, if you have a sympathetic dr. If you have been honest with your dr. from the get go and feel that you have a good relationship, you can contact him. Why have you been on the subs so long? Why does losing 7 at 8mg per day make it two weeks low? Another thing you could do is decide to get off and start to taper. Look up Robert's taper plan under featured drugs.

Good Luck

IloeRose

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat4714 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I have been on 8 mg of Suboxone since August of last year. Recently my boyfriend (now ex. I broke up with him for doing this) stole 7 of them. I'm freaked because I don't want to be sick from taking 1/2 my dose for 2 weeks! I don't know if I should file a police report or if my doctor will give me an early refill. What should I do?

Sounds like you have a small script. If your dr won't agree to replacing them you'll have to file a police report to legally enable you to get another script. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.