Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bschao
Suboxone - Does this make sense?
    bschao is offline Member

Default Suboxone - Does this make sense?

Hi,

I took my last suboxone Friday at 2pm and it is now Monday at 7pm and I have had little to no withdrawal symptoms. Is the worst to come or did I get lucky? I'm assuming the worst is to come b/c the last time I tried this it was just AWFUL..I was in full withdrawal by the end of the second day.

Thanks for your input!
    Sherrie

bschao is offline Member

So here is Day 4, and just a little bit of anxiety. I'm just crossing my fingers.

Robert..what do you think?

Anybody?

Thanks.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bschao View Post
    So here is Day 4, and just a little bit of anxiety. I'm just crossing my fingers.

Robert..what do you think?

Anybody?

Thanks.

Honestly if you've made it four days I wouldn't go back and take anything NO MATTER WHAT!!! The symptoms should have hit you by now if it's going to get bad. So while you may still experience something minor I would stick to your guns and DON'T USE ANYTHING!!! You never have to use again!

Congratulations on being clean! Now just watch for temptations that always occur. Don't think that you can use just one. You are a pickle just like me and we can never be a cucumber again!

Keep us posted how you're doing. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

bschao is offline Member

Thanks Robert!
    I just don't understand how this could be when last time I did this the withdrawals were horrible.
    I am very happy though that's for sure

Sherrie

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bschao View Post
    Thanks Robert!
    I just don't understand how this could be when last time I did this the withdrawals were horrible.
    I am very happy though that's for sure

Sherrie

Sherrie ...... Just count your blessings and give thanks!

Be grateful that you've gotten a break. Perhaps you are living right and doing the next right thing these days. It makes a difference.

Whatever the case always be grateful and be ready for miracles to happen! They happen every day in my life. I ask for them and I ask for big miracles as ALL things are possilbe through Christ! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

bschao is offline Member

I am VERY grateful. I've been praying a lot about this....what a wonderful blessing!!!!
    Thanks Robert.

Sherrie
    Robert_325 likes this.