Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Pheonix2u
sub detox
    GRASSblue is offline New Member

Default sub detox

Has anyone ever hear anything bout Withdrawl ease. Does it help or is it just scam like Subs

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by GRASSblue View Post
    Has anyone ever hear anything bout Withdrawl ease. Does it help or is it just scam like Subs

Subs are not a scam if used properly. I wouldn't mess with Withdrawl Ease.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I think I used them properly and still dont like. Why would you not use Withdrawl Ease? It has everything everybody is saying to use in it. But I have no clue. HELP

I think I used them properly and still dont like. Why would you not use Withdrawl Ease? It has everything everybody is saying to use in it. But I have no clue. HELP

You say that you "think" you used subs properly, but you obviously don't know. I do know how to use them effectively and properly. I would not use Withdrawl Ease as it's just another non-FDA approved supplement that some company made up for making a profit. I've never seen anyone get clean with it here. You say it has "everything" in it that "everybody" is saying to use in it. What is "everything" and who is "everybody"? Then you admit you have no clue. It doesn't appear that you are very informed.

I am here to help, as you are asking for, but I'm not going to back you up on a product like Withdrawl Ease when you say with no back-up that subs are a scam! You're obviously young and are not properly informed. How dd you use subs and what is your using history related to opiates? Perhaps I can better inform you. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Sorry ,I no I used them properly. Used H, oxy, and what not for 3ish years. Subs for 1yr start at 8mg/day weaned down to dust per day over ayear. sorry if I am not as informed as your think u are but I am a working parent of two children and u dont need to no my age as it sounds as you are the child.thought I could get info but kept it U should try a little compashion. U must b invested in pharmy or get sumthing back from them to promote such a terriable drug. u have ur opinion and so do I . WHat makes u right and me wrong.

thanks but no thanks

Don't take things so personally! A typical, volatile emotional outburst of someone trying to get clean. I understand you are hurting but I didn't attack you. I meant you no harm, just noted that you're placing all your trust in something you know nothing about like Withdrawl Ease. Why would you trust something you don't have all the info about? And it doesn't take starting at 8mg of subs and being on them for a year to get clean. That's too high of a dose and a year is too long. It obviously didn't work or you would be clean and in a good mood today! Read around the forum before you jump to conclusions and make judgements about others just trying to advise you properly. Been doing this a long time but I will refrain from attempting to help you, trust me! God bless.

Pheonix2u is offline New Member

I havent heard of withdrawl ease, but there are a ton of withdrawl remedies out there. Your best bet is to read all the ingredients and see what they are actually for, or what theyre supposed to do. The last thing you want is to end up having a bad reaction to something in the remedy. People on here arent doctors and you'll get both good and bad info from them. There are a lot of herbal and natural based pills that help ease withdrawl. If you read some of the other suboxone related withdrawl posts you'll see people talking about what they use. There hasn't seemed to be one specific thing that helped everyone. I wish there was, because it would make life a lot easier. Without knowing what is in the withdrawl ease or what it will do I wouldn't take it unless you know for sure it wont hurt you. Some of the herbal or over the counter "remedy" medicine causes more harm then good. They're packed with things meant to flush through you by sending the drugs out of your system via fluids. Not pretty and not fun! Especially because you have kids you cannot spend your day on the toilet. No one knows everything about every situation so I'm just offering some friendly advice before you try it. I hope that all goes well for you.

Pheonix2u is offline New Member

I just copied and pasted this from another post for you. This seems to be the recipe that people are having success with. I don't agree with the valium or xanex family to detox, but if it works for others I'm not one to say don't....Just becareful!

"PLEASE NOTE: I am not a doctor, simply a long-time Rx opiate junkie who has had many opportunities to develop a way to detox. This is a recipe for at-home self-detox from opiates based on my experience as well as that of many other addicts. It is not intended as professional medical advice. It is always wise to make sure none of the recipe ingredients or procedures conflict with medications you may be taking. Likewise, if you have any medical condition, disease, allergy or any other health issue, consult your doctor before using the recipe. Thanks, Thomas

THOMAS RECIPE

If you can't take time off to detox, I recommend you follow a taper regimen using your drug of choice or suitable alternate -- the slower the taper, the better.

For the Recipe, You'll need:

1. Valium (or another benzodiazepine such as Klonopin, Librium, Ativan or Xanax). Of these, Valium and Klonopin are best suited for tapering since they come in tablet form. Librium is also an excellent detox benzo, but comes in capsules, making it hard to taper the dose. Ativan or Xanax should only be used if you can't get one of the others.

2. Imodium (over the counter, any drug or grocery store).

3. L-Tyrosine (500 mg caps) from the health food store.

4. Strong wide-spectrum mineral supplement with at least 100% RDA of Zinc, Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Potassium (you may not find the potassium in the same supplement).

5. Vitamin B6 caps.

6. Access to hot baths or a Jacuzzi (or hot showers if that's all that's available).

How to use the recipe:

Start the vitamin/mineral supplement right away (or the first day you can keep it down), preferably with food. Potassium early in the detox is important to help relieve RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). Bananas are a good source of potassium if you can't find a supplement for it.

Begin your detox with regular doses of Valium (or alternate benzo). Start with a dose high enough to produce sleep. Before you use any benzo, make sure you're aware of how often it can be safely taken. Different benzos have different dosing schedules. Taper your Valium dosage down after each day. The goal is to get through day 4, after which the worst WD symptoms will subside. You shouldn't need the Valium after day 4 or 5.

During detox, hit the hot bath or Jacuzzi as often as you need to for muscle aches. Don't underestimate the effectiveness of hot soaks. Spend the entire time, if necessary, in a hot bath. This simple method will alleviate what is for many the worst opiate WD symptom.

Use the Imodium aggressively to stop the runs. Take as much as you need, as often as you need it. Don't take it, however, if you don't need it.

At the end of the fourth day, you should be waking up from the Valium and experiencing the beginnings of the opiate WD malaise. Upon rising (empty stomach), take the L-Tyrosine. Try 2000 mgs, and scale up or down, depending on how you feel. You can take up to 4,000 mgs. Take the L-Tyrosine with B6 to help absorption. Wait about one hour before eating breakfast. The L-Tyrosine will give you a surge of physical and mental energy that will help counteract the malaise. You may continue to take it each morning for as long as it helps. If you find it gives you the "coffee jitters," consider lowering the dosage or discontinuing it altogether. Occasionally, L-Tyrosine can cause the runs. Unlike the runs from opiate WD, however, this effect of L-Tyrosine is mild and normally does not return after the first hour. Lowering the dosage may help.

Continue to take the vitamin/mineral supplement with breakfast.

As soon as you can force yourself to, get some mild exercise such as walking, cycling, swimming, etc. This will be hard at first, but will make you feel considerably better.

Thomas"
    Robert_325 likes this.

Thanks for the kind advice and your effort to help me

Be Kind

Sorry, thanks for all that you do

Anonymous Guest

subs are not a scam. they are a TOOL that if used correctly can be your ticket to being clean. i know they were awesome for me, and >> had a 25+ year iv history, not 3 years...
    i have been off subs for 18 months now, and enjoy not being tied down to a habit...
    dunno how you think they are a scam.
    are you back on the drugs, or subs...? and do you want to get off...?

Anonymous Guest

duplicate post....

hope that you are on the road to getting yourself clean tho. and yes, when we are still using, we often take what people say the wrong way. its common..

Have not used H for over a year. Day 5 of sub detox, no sleep for 4 nights now (none). Work all day,kids all night and very happy to have to do it. Just wonder how good I would feel if I got sum rest. I just wanted to no if anybody heard bout Withdrawl Ease. Thanks to all for the advice!

Be Kind

surfdog is offline Senior Member

Grassblu, try to lighten up some, detox sucks we all know that and feel for you, we have been there. There are people here, Robert, Cheeky Azul and others that know what they are talking about with the subs. They will not give you bad advice and if they suggest staying away from something it is for a good reason. Good Luck Surfdog

Anonymous Guest

what dose did you jump from blu... ?
    i ended up gettin something to help me sleep when i came off subs, it does come back tho.

imagine your worst withdrawl, and compare it to now coming off subs... theres no comparison eh, i realise it still sucks, but its nowhere near as bad as straight wd mate...
    you can do it...

I jumped from .75ish/day cause I had to. And I am listening to all you guys, please dont take what I say as I dont want to hear from u guys, thats why im here. I no whats in it, I read all bout it,did my homework, im a junkie u no how we do! I just wanted to see if anybody heard how it worked or if it did. Finally got 2 hrs sleep I will take it. Actually feel good for 2 hrs sleep in 6 days! Music and you guys have got me to this point,thanks but cant wait to get my life back. Friday Sun Work Weekend YES!

Be Kind

Miacha is offline New Member

I jumped from .75ish/day cause I had to. And I am listening to all you guys, please dont take what I say as I dont want to hear from u guys, thats why im here. I no whats in it, I read all bout it,did my homework, im a junkie u no how we do! I just wanted to see if anybody heard how it worked or if it did. Finally got 2 hrs sleep I will take it. Actually feel good for 2 hrs sleep in 6 days! Music and you guys have got me to this point,thanks but cant wait to get my life back. Friday Sun Work Weekend YES!

Be Kind
    I just wanted to post because I am in a similar situation. I am on day 6 and got my first full night sleep last night. I am having good luck with over the counter allergy medication for sleep (for some reason bennadryl is off the market in CT so I have to take the generic equivalent). I feel good for a couple hours and then feel real bad for a couple hours (like a really bad hang over). My wife tells me that I tremor all night but at least I can now sleep through it. The trees are a little bit greener, the sky is a little bit brighter and music sounds a lot better!!! I was on Subox for over 5 years and jumped off at 1 MG. Good luck!!!!
    Last edited by ddcmod; 05-18-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Day 9 and its the first day I actually feel good, kinda like old self. I know its not over, butat least im on the other side. My detox was really hard, 8 days of bad W/D it seamed to get worse every day until today. Miacha I hope all is good on your side, the end is in our sights, stay strong, goodluck, and thanks to all.

Be Kind