Start tomoto and nervous
    danmankap is offline New Member

Default Start tomoto and nervous

Please help. I'm gonna giv this a try . Tomorrow I'm gonna start out with 2 mg in morn and 2 mg at night. Will hold this for four days and drop 25 percent. Does this sound right ????

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by danmankap View Post
    Please help. I'm gonna giv this a try . Tomorrow I'm gonna start out with 2 mg in morn and 2 mg at night. Will hold this for four days and drop 25 percent. Does this sound right ????

No it doesn't. Have you read the sub therapy link? You can't predetermine what you need, that is just playing guessing games. I might be able to induct you at less than 2mg total, do it all the time. Read the following link and pay close attention to the INDUCTION section. Look up the link in that section for the COWS worksheet. You must be at a score of 26 or higher or you shouldn't induct yet. This has to be done according to the protocol, not by your calendar. This is the most important part of the whole process. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.