Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By dsac6060
  • 1 Post By DDAVE45
  • 1 Post By dsac6060
  • 1 Post By Suboxowned
  • 1 Post By dsac6060
Sorry I havent' been around all weekend everyone!!!
    dsac6060 is offline Member

Unhappy Sorry I havent' been around all weekend everyone!!!

So I started dosing only once a day now at .325 mg and have to say Saturday was kinda rough, just anxiety late in the day. But I managed. Woke up this morning, Sunday and dosed again .325. I went to Philadelphia with my girlfriend, we ran two miles and walked the entire city for about 5 hrs. Right now its 7pm and I feel ok. I am trying to keep busy as much as possible to try to help me. I find that its harder when I am work sitting at my desk bc I start thinking about it.

Also, I lessened my coffee intake, if any for the past 3 days and notice a difference. Went and bought L Tyrosine 500mg and took 1 this morning and it was nice. Im hoping to continue on this path even if i have to dose at .325 for like 5-6 days or until I am stable. I think either i was drinking too much caffeine which made my anxiety worse or I just finally stabilized at .5 mg. either could be the case but Im experimenting and taking my time with this and being smart!

let me know how you are all making out!
    Robert_325, dago77 and Suboxowned like this.
    We CAN and WILL do this!!!!! Have faith and stay strong

DDAVE45 is offline Member

sounds like your on the right track ......a couple days at .325 and you should be stable. Running is prob one of the best things you can do to make this process easier on urself. Just try and keep urself busy as much as possible.
    dago77 likes this.

Thanks, yea i am trying to keep busy but it is just harder now that the work week started back up. BACK TO SITTING AT MY DESK ALL DAY lol. I am hoping I am on .325 mg less than i was on .5mg. I think it took me like 5-6 days on .5mg. I also have been noticing differences by moving to ONE dose a day. Either I really need it the morning or I am fine for a while. I just want this madness to be over with. Like I said DDave, which is weird bc my name is Dave also, I have been exercising at least 6 days a week (lifting, training ppl, running, walking elipitcal anything!) Yesterday really made me feel good running in Philadelphia I have to say, I dont knwo what it was but it was almost like a moment of clarity and I felt drug free (despite dosing with .325 in the morning) . I dont knwo what the feeling was but it felt SO GOOD. I just want to feel that way all of the time, I hope that my body is barely holding on to any of this drug bc I want to get through this .

Dave ....i remember not too long ago when i was about where you are now.....i went for a run in a local park...and at one point i had to take my headphones off and just take everything in. I really couldnt explain it but it was almost a feeling of euphoria. Reading your post actually gave me chills....i too wanted to feel like that all the time....and im here to tell you that you will feel like that (obviously not everyday) but you def appreciate life and just about everything else way more than you ever have. your almost there man.....you've done so well in such a short amount of time, im actually jealous lol. Took me a lot longer than you.

Thanks man! I def am appreciating a lot of stuff more that I was numb to in the past year or so. Kind of makes me sad to think that I did such things but oh well. Im putting the past and this EVIL behind me. I want to get there soon. 2nd day of .325mg, took your suggestion since last Fri and dosed 1 time a day now. Is it possible ot actually feel better that way? Or am I just stablizing at the lower levels? Im determined to finish this, im not slipping up and will not unless I ABSOLUTELY cannot deal. I do have a few things for my anxiety but only 10 so its not like i can abuse them, they are there for emergency situations.

Could you tell me what you were taking prior to subs and how long? Also, how many mgs of subs you were on and for how long? How long did your sub taper take? Your story is def an inspiration to me because I feel like I'm in the same boat as you. For example, the constant exercising and same name obv lol
    Suboxowned likes this.

that should answer all your questions regarding my taper

when you start getting down to the micro doses it makes tapering a lot easier to just dose once a day. Your body will adjust fast ....so dont even stress about that. I dont know if it will make you feel better but you should stabalize faster with the one dose.

Ok great. thanks man. Ill keep chuggin. One day at a time, did you take tyrosine for energy or anything? and did u stay away from caffeine?

when you read the link i posted make sure you start from the begining cause thats where i explain how i tapered......nah man i didnt take tyrosin. I ate kinda how you eat.....took a protein shake and waximaize everyday .........and also took a tbsp of fish oil every morning. i did have 1 cup of coffee every morning on my way to work but never more than that.

Yea, i read your entire thread before lol. Good stuff thanks. Oh ok, coool. Yea i do the protein shakes obv, i take fish oil. I also have 1 cup of coffee as soon as i wake up but no more coffee at work. If i have been its decaf, kinda sucks lol. Maybe I just have an issue with anxiety like I thought before. Dunno, just weird, im doing everything right

yea man your def doin everything right.....this is a stressful process so some anxiety is only normal. Just take it one day at a time and before you know it you'll be subfree.

Thanks man. Hope so. Is there any OTC supp for my stomach like bloating and cramps that I am getting? Or something i can take?

Are you eating a lot of wheat products? i remember reading that you eat wheat pasta for dinner on one of your posts....but idk how often. Wheat contains a lot of gluten which produces excess gases and can give you a burning feeling in your stomach and make you feel bloated. im sure if you went to your local vitamin shoppe or gnc they would know of something that might help you.

Suboxowned is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsac6060 View Post
    Ok great. thanks man. Ill keep chuggin. One day at a time, did you take tyrosine for energy or anything? and did u stay away from caffeine?
    I know everyone is different, but when I started the L-Tyrosine, within 3 days, I started having anxiety really bad. The day after I stopped, the anxiety subsided. Since it helps with energy, that could be what is causing your anxiety. Just sayin'. I know it has helped a lot of people but it might not work the way it is intended in some people.

Aud
    DDAVE45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DDAVE45 View Post
    Are you eating a lot of wheat products? i remember reading that you eat wheat pasta for dinner on one of your posts....but idk how often. Wheat contains a lot of gluten which produces excess gases and can give you a burning feeling in your stomach and make you feel bloated. im sure if you went to your local vitamin shoppe or gnc they would know of something that might help you.
    No , i dont eat any wheat products. Not even pasta. I guess i can find out. thanks

hey dave ......how you making out today?

hey, i have to say that I had some rough patches yesterday but fought through it. I dosed at 730am on the way to work then nothing all day. NO benzos, not anything to help except vitamins. At 5 went to the gym for 2.5 hours, full body circuit and 30 mins of eliptical. I actually felt great, but it started hitting me when I got to my house. I felt like a wave come over me. The hardest part was last night, falling asleep and waking up with some chills/sweats, and my stomach was cramping so bad. I actually woke up this morning feeling ok (sluggish and sore i guess because my body is used to having more of the Sub when i work out and exercise so im adjusting) and I took my dose of .325mg on my way into work like normal. At first, it gave me so much anxiety and i felt like i was WD worse. I hate it, it makes me think why im continuing to torture myself on a daily basis. Its doing the opposite of what I hoped, Im so close and Im trying to keep positive but I cannot deal with this stuff sometimes. I just have to deal I guess. Hopefully this calms down soon bc i am at work now, sitting at a desk ALL DAY! Great!

Basically, im dosing in the early morning and going entire days until my next dose. I really contemplated just jumping. Def noticing some more WD symptoms as such a lower dose is taken. I got to figure something out for my stomach wise.

Thanks DDAVE for asking!!!!

Suboxowned is offline Member

Default Hang in there Dave...

I'm sorry you are having some rough patches. You are so close to being done and you are very brave!!!!!!! Keep it up--you are a strong person--you've came this far! I hope your days get better

Aud

Thanks Aud, I mean that! Sorry I didnt respond to your other post yet. Ill go there in a few minutes I saw it this morning. Ill relate to those questions on there!

SO CLOSE, so frustrating......
    fedupnow likes this.

dave.....your so close man , just hang in there ....i would take my dose at night, but only because i was on my feet all day.... It might be different for you being that you sit at a desk all day.

Yea i hear ya, lately ive been waking up and needing or at least feeling that way......my stomach has been rocked in the mornings lol. Bad news, I wish i could wait til late in the day at least but sitting there kills me