Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes
Robert please help me, god bless
    subhelpme is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Repeat the same exact dosing schedule tomorrow as today! You're doing great. God bless.
    Sounds great! I will check in tomorrow around noon again. Have a good night everyone. God bless

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by subhelpme View Post
    Sounds great! I will check in tomorrow around noon again. Have a good night everyone. God bless

I expect everything to go as well tomorrow as it did today. By the weekend we'll make one more adjustment for several days and then start tapering. You're on your way to being clean! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Sounds great!

Hey Robert I am about to fall asleep and I had the urge to post real quick. I feel like your initial gut feeling that 3mg is where I would level out at is right. I think that 4mg is working great but if you thought it was ok we could try for 3mg or 3.5

I honestly feel pretty good.

If you feel I should stay at a safe 4mg for a bit I am totally ok with that as well

I just wanted to post my thoughts because there isnt any way for you to know unless I tell you

Goodnight

Sounds great!

Hey Robert I am about to fall asleep and I had the urge to post real quick. I feel like your initial gut feeling that 3mg is where I would level out at is right. I think that 4mg is working great but if you thought it was ok we could try for 3mg or 3.5

I honestly feel pretty good.

If you feel I should stay at a safe 4mg for a bit I am totally ok with that as well

I just wanted to post my thoughts because there isnt any way for you to know unless I tell you

Goodnight

If you recall I told you that the induction is about a four day process. We stabilized you at 5mg, then you've taken 4mg for two days, tomorrow which will be day four we will reduce your dose to 3mg, which is a 25% reduction and that will be YOUR lowest effective dose. I HOPE THAT GUY WHO WAS TELLING YOU TO TAKE 24mg IS READING THIS SO HE LEARNS SOMETHING!!!

We will keep you at 3mg for about five days or so and then start tapering every four days if that works for you. You should be totally clean in sixty days, just as projected. I would continue to keep splitting your daily dose into two equal doses as that seems to be working well for you. Just eyeball the two 1.5mg doses as closely as you can. You're doing great! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Hey everyone, good afternoon!

Sounds fantastic Robert!

I think the guy is still lurking and reading. I can't imagine he would be able to not watch and see what happens. I also hope he learns something. There is nothing wrong with learning, I hope he understands that what he suggested may work in theory, but its not the best option. And how you do it is a much more refined version.

Sixty days, I can do that ! I would glady do sixty days of tapering than 7 days of cold turkey W/D like the first time. Its like night and day, the difference is amazing.

Just so others who are reading this know the difference , and how it effected ME. When I went cold turkey I was coming off of about 100mg a day doses of percocets. And for five days I was in agony, then another week of feeling not so great. On subs, following Roberts protocol not only do I feel completely normal, but I can function, go to work, enjoy life.

I pray no one has to be in my shoes, but we all know that isnt realistic. So the next best thing is that I pray that others find this website and robert and his protocol, and I pray that doctors also learn from him as well.

I will check in before bed tonight. Have a blessed day everyone.
    God bless
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hey everyone, just checking in before I hit the bed. Everything is good on this end. I will start tomorrow with 1.5mg and take the second 1.5mg around five pm. Then following your suggestions I will stay on it for five days or until you advise me to make the taper. Everyone have a blessed night.
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hey everyone! Lunch break check in! Started the day with 1.5mg and feeling fine so far. I will check in tonight

It's beautiful out today

Btw Robert how are you feeling. I have read you have a few autoimmune issues etc . Hope you are going well today

God bless

Glad this is going so well for you! Yes, I have four autoimmune disorders, plus some other issues, some days are better than others, but I feel good most of the time. Today is a good day! Of course, being retired, I can kick back if I'm not feeling up to par. Thanks for asking. God bless.

amac68 is offline New Member

Hey everyone! Lunch break check in! Started the day with 1.5mg and feeling fine so far. I will check in tonight

It's beautiful out today

Btw Robert how are you feeling. I have read you have a few autoimmune issues etc . Hope you are going well today

God bless
    Hey there, I just wanted to say that you can do it and goooo you!!

I read your story last night on my android and it's so difficult swyping on it so I decided to wait and post today. I am on day four myself and I hope Robert gets a chance to read my last couple days and give his input as well.

I find the hardest part is figuring out how to cut these pills up and not having them inaccurate. I can't just leave a glass with crushed pill powder lying around because of my kiddos. But hopefully I'll get some wax paper and make a bc powder packet kind of thing and hope that will store my next few doses, seperated of course!

Anyways, another thing that is hard for me through this is that I am a stay at home mother. My newest addition is only one month old, my other two are older 11 and 8! But I was a college student and working before the newest addition and so I am literally at home so alone going wow I sure took pills for everything!

Wake up- took 4 lortab, ate breakfast- took lortab, take shower- took lortab, etc. throughout the whole day and did this for many years. I am thankful to God everyday for sparing my life and my organs. I had a friend who OD on tylenol poisoning from hydros! Very terrible.

Anyways, I am looking into this 12-step program in the small East Texas town I live in to see when/where...I need to get as much info and invovled with my recovery as much as possible! I want this so bad!

We can do it!!

Sorry for rambling and have a good day!

amac

Quote Originally Posted by amac68 View Post

I read your story last night on my android and it's so difficult swyping on it so I decided to wait and post today. I am on day four myself and I hope Robert gets a chance to read my last couple days and give his input as well.

I find the hardest part is figuring out how to cut these pills up and not having them inaccurate. I can't just leave a glass with crushed pill powder lying around because of my kiddos. But hopefully I'll get some wax paper and make a bc powder packet kind of thing and hope that will store my next few doses, seperated of course!

Anyways, another thing that is hard for me through this is that I am a stay at home mother. My newest addition is only one month old, my other two are older 11 and 8! But I was a college student and working before the newest addition and so I am literally at home so alone going wow I sure took pills for everything!

Wake up- took 4 lortab, ate breakfast- took lortab, take shower- took lortab, etc. throughout the whole day and did this for many years. I am thankful to God everyday for sparing my life and my organs. I had a friend who OD on tylenol poisoning from hydros! Very terrible.

Anyways, I am looking into this 12-step program in the small East Texas town I live in to see when/where...I need to get as much info and invovled with my recovery as much as possible! I want this so bad!

We can do it!!

amac

You can always take a glass picture frame, only crush up 2mg at a time into smaller piles, and stick it up somewhere in a closet where no one is going to get into it. It's not that difficult to put a picture frame away out of anyone's sight or access. Think about it! How many drugs have we hid over the years from family? You can do this. God bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Glad this is going so well for you! Yes, I have four autoimmune disorders, plus some other issues, some days are better than others, but I feel good most of the time. Today is a good day! Of course, being retired, I can kick back if I'm not feeling up to par. Thanks for asking. God bless.
    I'm glad today was a good day for you. Ahhhhh retirement! That's great!

Quick update to show you I didn't forget about you
    Today is day one at 3mg total. I feel good. I am about to hit the bed. But tomorrow I will check in and update you. I don't foresee any issues at this point to be honest .

Everyone have a great night and Robert I hope tomorrow is another great day for you!

God bless

Quote Originally Posted by amac68 View Post

We can do it!!

amac
    Hey amac I will reply more tomorrow as I am about to go to bed but yay we can do it for sure!

I'm sure with Roberts help you will be clean with no issues

Good morning everyone. It is reallllly nice weather where I live. I am going to enjoy the day! I just wanted to say Hi and that everything is going well. Took my 1.5mg today and I am feeling "normal" A few more days and I taper 25% more.

Its amazing to think that my body is going through a reallllly nasty withdrawal right now and I dont really feel it. Especially since I lived through a cold turkey withdrawal once and I know how nasty it should be. Thank you suboxones, thank you for allowing me to enjoy this day, and my family and my job and the sun and breeze. Without suboxones I would be curled up in bed sweating and in agony, losing another day of my life.

Richard, I hope your body feels good today, I will check in tonight. Have a blessed day , god bless everyone.
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hey everyone
    Had a great day today with a loved one. I feel good. I'm still on a moderate dose of subs so it's to be expected. Sometimes I found myself getting bold and thinking, "I'm going to taper to 2mg next or I'm gonna taper in two days instead of four"

Then I realized , what's the rush?!?! This isn't a race. 30 days, 60 days, what's the big deal?!?!
    Slow well thought out and steady! Follow roberts advice to the letter, and before I know it 60 days will be here. Besides, I would rather it be 60 days pain free than 30 days with a handful of days sucking because the taper was too fast or drastic.

So for me it's follow Roberts plan and be clean in no time. See you guys tomorrow when I check in. Goodnight and god bless
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hi Ho everyone. Another AMAZING day out where I live. simply beautiful

I am on 3mg of subs still. I am not sure if tomorrow I make the taper or the day after.

Things I have noticed. I have had a few moments of flushing, like semi sweaty hot faced. I also am feeling a bit warm but it is hot out here and allergy season and i have tons of them

other than that I feel pretty good. I am ready to taper. I am playing it by ear with roberts instructions. If i ever cant get online and feel like i need to i know that .5mg extra one time here or there isnt going to be the death of me. However let me say that i am giving my all and not swaying from the plan robert has made for me.

the hardest part is the cutting up and measuring of the pills. once they crush up , eyeballing it isnt hard, but its not perfect science either. i figure as long as every week the little orange pile of sub dust that i put under my tongue gets smaller, thats all that matters lol

robert i hope you are feeling ok
    i havent heard from you , i know there is no real reason for you to chime in since right now its smooth sailing and you hopefully are enjoying the weekend with your family

love and blessings

{ps. robert, do i taper tomorrow? if so, what is the new dosage?}

Hi Ho everyone. Another AMAZING day out where I live. simply beautiful

I am on 3mg of subs still. I am not sure if tomorrow I make the taper or the day after.

Things I have noticed. I have had a few moments of flushing, like semi sweaty hot faced. I also am feeling a bit warm but it is hot out here and allergy season and i have tons of them

other than that I feel pretty good. I am ready to taper. I am playing it by ear with roberts instructions. If i ever cant get online and feel like i need to i know that .5mg extra one time here or there isnt going to be the death of me. However let me say that i am giving my all and not swaying from the plan robert has made for me.

the hardest part is the cutting up and measuring of the pills. once they crush up , eyeballing it isnt hard, but its not perfect science either. i figure as long as every week the little orange pile of sub dust that i put under my tongue gets smaller, thats all that matters lol

robert i hope you are feeling ok
    i havent heard from you , i know there is no real reason for you to chime in since right now its smooth sailing and you hopefully are enjoying the weekend with your family

love and blessings

{ps. robert, do i taper tomorrow? if so, what is the new dosage?}

As I see this tomorrow, Monday, will be day four at this 3mg dose. Is that not correct? You should stay at that dose through day four, especially mentioning the sweating and flushing. I want you to feel right when you reduce on Tuesday. Then you'll reduce to 2.25mg per day total if all goes well tomorrow. Take your time, be stable when you reduce on Tuesday, and you'll feel just as good at 2.25mg on Tuesday as you have so far. This is why we use subs, to get clean without feeling so badly during the detox.

Tomorrow is Melinda's daughter's birthday. We are all going to Galveston for the day, won't be in till tomorrow night. So I will look for your update at that time. Hang in there, you're doing wonderfully!! God bless.

Hey everyone,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, I was sooooooooo busy but productive

Today is day one of my taper . 2.25 mg. I have decided to take it in one dose and see how I feel. Simply because with work this is more ideal . However if it doesn't work for me I will go back to twice a day. I used to take pills all day, taking sub powder would be no huge issue. Let's see how it plays out

Yesterday was ok. I do have moments of heavy sweating, normally when I Am working intensely. But nothing to complain about. Wayyyyyy better than a normal withdrawal

Robert I hope you and your wife had a great day yesterday!!!! Celebration!!!!

I will check in tonight before bed
    God bless

Hey everyone,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, I was sooooooooo busy but productive

Today is day one of my taper . 2.25 mg. I have decided to take it in one dose and see how I feel. Simply because with work this is more ideal . However if it doesn't work for me I will go back to twice a day. I used to take pills all day, taking sub powder would be no huge issue. Let's see how it plays out

Yesterday was ok. I do have moments of heavy sweating, normally when I Am working intensely. But nothing to complain about. Wayyyyyy better than a normal withdrawal

Robert I hope you and your wife had a great day yesterday!!!! Celebration!!!!

I will check in tonight before bed
    God bless

The sweating is common to sub use more than just being a w/d symptom. Everyone that ever used subs remembers the sweats! lol The lower your dose gets the less that will occur.

Taking one dose daily is strictly a matter of personal preference, I surely have no problem with it. In fact, when you think that subs have such a LONG half life, it really makes sense to do it. I would probably dose late mid-morning getting most of the sub benefits during the day, that's just me.

We had a great day yesterday, thanks! Wore our old butts out but that's good once in a while. Let me know tonight how the day went. You're doing great! God bless.

Kristen1022 is offline Member

Robert, I know you are busy, but if you could kind of take a look at my scenario and let my know what I should do I would really appreciate it. Other users who are familiar with you have been trying to help me along. You seem like an expert on here! The link to my thread is below. Whenever you get a minute! That would be great!

http://www.drugs.com/forum/suboxone-...sap-61653.html

Hahah oh yes kids will wear us out!

I'm glad you had a good time!!!!

I feel good so far. Taking it in one shot made sense to me as well because of the half life. And yes oh yes I will never forget the sweats.

So far so good. Slow and steady and following the plan. I will check in tomorrow
    Have a great night
    God bless
    Robert_325 likes this.

Hey everyone! I'm at work on break, feeling pretty good. Its a nice day out. A bit to hot for my liking lol

Today is day two of my taper and I honestly feel just the same on 2.25mg as when I was on 3mg. Two more days to stabalize and then another taper

Slow and steady and following Roberts plan. Feels like time is actually moving quickly.

I will be sub free and clean in no time. Its amazing how easy this is.

Thanks Robert hope you are feeling good today! Talk to you guys tonight before bed

God bless
    dizzyviz likes this.

dizzyviz is offline New Member

I have been reading these posts annonamously for a few days now. I have been addicted to oxycodiones/vicodins for nearly two years now. I decided to join this after reading hours of messages and reading how much Robert has helped so many of you. I broke down in tears and feeling like total ???? in my car the other day and decided to call a suboxone doctor. First call I made, they first avalable apt was over a month and half away. I knew I couldnt wait that long. I called a second cotors office, and low and behld they had an apt the very next day. It was a three hour drive, but I was ready! I hadd been taking bwtween 100mg- 200 mg pe day (whichever I could afford or borrow) I would wake up in the middle of the night shaking and heart racing and look to my night stand to find pills. My husband took a huge pay cut and I got to the point where I started looking for things we could sell. I knew this was out of control! Long story short, I met the docotr, he instanlty gave me a script. Was told to take 4-8 mg every twelve hours. I had not taken any oxy for aprox 18 hours at the point I had the script filled. I was already feeling bad eough,and did not wait any longer. Placed under my tongue- within 20 minutes I was feeling NORMAL. but soon after had a massive headache. I come to conclude that the dose was too high for me. I decided to start taking 4 mg at a time. I have only been on this since yesterday around 1 pm. I feel absolutley great- (maybe a little racing heart, and sweats) but not bad. I do not want ot be addicted to thses, I have read such horror stories.. So I too am going to follow these messages, and see if Robert has time to help. I am sue he is abusy man. Just wanted to come on here, and let you all know that I am going through what many of you are right now. Any words of advice are appreciated.

sorry about typos

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyviz View Post
    I have been reading these posts annonamously for a few days now. I have been addicted to oxycodiones/vicodins for nearly two years now. I decided to join this after reading hours of messages and reading how much Robert has helped so many of you. I broke down in tears and feeling like total ???? in my car the other day and decided to call a suboxone doctor. First call I made, they first avalable apt was over a month and half away. I knew I couldnt wait that long. I called a second cotors office, and low and behld they had an apt the very next day. It was a three hour drive, but I was ready! I hadd been taking bwtween 100mg- 200 mg pe day (whichever I could afford or borrow) I would wake up in the middle of the night shaking and heart racing and look to my night stand to find pills. My husband took a huge pay cut and I got to the point where I started looking for things we could sell. I knew this was out of control! Long story short, I met the docotr, he instanlty gave me a script. Was told to take 4-8 mg every twelve hours. I had not taken any oxy for aprox 18 hours at the point I had the script filled. I was already feeling bad eough,and did not wait any longer. Placed under my tongue- within 20 minutes I was feeling NORMAL. but soon after had a massive headache. I come to conclude that the dose was too high for me. I decided to start taking 4 mg at a time. I have only been on this since yesterday around 1 pm. I feel absolutley great- (maybe a little racing heart, and sweats) but not bad. I do not want ot be addicted to thses, I have read such horror stories.. So I too am going to follow these messages, and see if Robert has time to help. I am sue he is abusy man. Just wanted to come on here, and let you all know that I am going through what many of you are right now. Any words of advice are appreciated.

I'll be happy to help you. So are taking 4mg per day now?

Hey everyone! I'm at work on break, feeling pretty good. Its a nice day out. A bit to hot for my liking lol

Today is day two of my taper and I honestly feel just the same on 2.25mg as when I was on 3mg. Two more days to stabalize and then another taper

Slow and steady and following Roberts plan. Feels like time is actually moving quickly.

I will be sub free and clean in no time. Its amazing how easy this is.

Thanks Robert hope you are feeling good today! Talk to you guys tonight before bed

God bless

You are having almost TOO easy of a time at this! lol Seriously, some people metabolize drugs at different rates, some faster than others. I've had several people over the years who could reduce their dose every three days for two or three times, then maybe need four days for a particular dose, some go all the way through this on three day reductions. I kind of feel like if we don't feel anything at all then we may not be pursuing this aggressively enough. Don't want you being in w/d, but if you feel a little discomfort you know that you're making progress. We are tapering off an opiate after all! You want to take a shot at three days? The good thing about subs is that if we take on more than you're really ready for all you have to do is take an extra sliver and I can pull you out of anything in 30 minutes, so it isn't that big of a deal. And if I'm right and you can handle reductions at three day intervals then you'll be clean that much faster. Let me know what you think and if you want to give it a shot you'll have one more day at 2.25mg, then you'll reduce to 1.75mg, which is rounding off the dose to make it easier for you. Let me know. I think you can handle it personally! God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 05-16-2012 at 06:00 PM.

No- I am sorry if I made a mistake. I am taking 4 mg in the morning and 4 mg in the afternoon. I was told to take 8 mg twice per day(total of 16 mg per day) Took first dose at 1 pm yesterday of 8 mg.and it gave me a massive headache. I decided maybe 8 mg was too much. So at 9 pm I took 4 mg. AWAKE ALL NIGHT LONG- ABSOLUTELY NO SLEEP. So took 4 mg this mornign when I woke, and have felt amazing the whole day- Had energy and did so many chores. Chores normally I would be dragging my feet all day long to do- I feel like a normal person. Like I did prior to ever taking any pills. I am sticking to taking 4 mg twice per day .. for now.. I too want to be part of the growing sub free people on this website!! I dont want to be hooked. So I want to follow your adivce!! I been reading alot of yrou responses to folks, and hink you are an amazing person. The ones I started reading were over two years old and was so happy to see that you were still logging on and helping people!! Your advice is very much wanted! Thanks a million!
    Last edited by dizzyviz; 05-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Im sure by reading yrou posts this is too early to do any sort of reduction- I will be checking back daily to see whats going on with everyone else.. I honestly dont really know how to use this thread thing, I will do my best!

Robert sounds great! I was thinking I could probably do three days or more than 25% drops. Glad you decided to suggest 3 day tapers. Lol I don't know why this is so easy for me but hey I'm not complaining. God must be answering my prayers for help and compassion.

Tomorrow is day three then I taper again. Have a great night. God bless

And dizzy. Don't worry , Robert is a master at turning bad situations good. We are in good hands
    Robert_325 and dizzyviz like this.

Hey guys, lunchbreak!

happy to report i am still feeling quite good. I did wake up today feeling SLIGHTLY queezy but that could have been from anything.

Today is day three of the 2.25mg. tomorrow I taper again. I honestly dont think it will be much of an issue. I wanted to post how I take my subs. I have pills so I just cut them up into chunks basically. I put it under my tongue and use my tongue to rub it down into the bottom of my mouth slowly making it into a sludge then it just mixes completely with my saliva. This may sound weird or gross but I dont swallow it right away at all. I use my tongue to push and rub the saliva into my cheeks, and between my gums and lips. I do this for a while. I normally do this while i wash dishes or run an errand or clean up for about five minutes. I feel like i am allowing the meds to be absorbed into the membranes of my mouth. I normally wait to swallow until my mouth is pretty filled up with this saliva sub mix. It doesnt taste bad while I am doing it but its pretty nasty swallowing it. I honestly cant say if it helps me in any way other than mentally. But so far i have had zero issues at all and i thank god for that. And robert lol

ok guys talk to you tonight
    god bless

andi85 is offline Junior Member

Hello! I've been reading your post to see how Robert is helping you. I am on the Suboxone films, 8mg 3x a day. Since I've started reading these forums, I've dropped to 14 yesterday, and today I plan on taking just 12mg. I already took the first 6mg. Anyhow, I decided to post after reading your last post. I have never taken the pills, so I don't know if this is right or not, but with the films, you are supposed to let it dissolve under your tongue (I use my tongue to help it dissolve faster, too), and then you are supposed to spit it out, and then rinse your mouth out really good. My Sub doctor told me whatever I do, do not swallow it, he said it could make me sick. Well, I just wanted to share that and maybe see if anyone knows if this is true or not. You are doing a great job! I can't wait until I am where you are!!! I only wish I had found this website before I was put on 24mg a day for the last 8 months!!! Good luck and I'll be praying for you!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast