Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes
Robert please help me, god bless
    subhelpme is offline Member

Or what if my body doesn't react to the subs well or something and they aren't working for me like for others!!!!!Ok I need to breathe. I need to calm down. God is with me. God bless everyone

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by subhelpme View Post
    Omg I messed up! I took 2mg instead of one. I had cut the pill in half then a half in quarters and the first two doses were Halves of the halves. Without thinking I took the second cut off corner! That's 4mg and I still feel a bit chilled and sweaty. I'm afraid it's not working now because I wasn't a true 26!!!!!

I swear I counted over and over to 26. I'm so upset. Please don't abandon me robert

If you weren't a 26 you would know it by now. You would be sick as a dog! Just relax! Take a small dose of your ativan, say about .5mg, you need to settle down. Or how much do you usually take and how often? You'll be okay, trust me and try to calm down and just listen to me. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 05-07-2012 at 06:19 PM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I feel slightly tired
    Ok fwew.

Ok I'll keep in contact with you. This is half a pill now. I feel ok. A bit on the chilly side and some slight clamminess / sweats.

A little of a body tingle going on. Maybe tingle isn't the best word. Uneasiness or just weird ess ..

But I don't feel like pure heck and that's a plus. God bless

You're not in precipitated w/d then, that is the main thing. I can straighten out anything that comes along while you're doing subs unless someone starts up and takes a big dose too soon and goes into precipitated w/d. Then you just have to stop and rough it all out starting all over again. No chance you will have to deal with that. You're making improvements. You didn't answer my question about the benzos though. How much ativan and xanax do you usually take and for how long have you taken it? I need to know that for your benefit. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

The Ativan is the lowest dose so I thinkkk 10mg? I just know its the lowest dose. I take it really only as needed mostly before bed . I'd say in the last two weeks zero times. Over the last month four

The Xanax is really emergency only and that is once every few months for acute panic attack type situations

I feel ok. I just ate four pieces of bread. First food all day. I had some orange juice too. I am wearing a sweatshirt and a bit clammy , slightttt sweating and slight stomach yuck index

We are at four mg. I feel like one more mg would make me normalized but that is ur call. And u say the lower the better and right now i am higher than your normal induction. and I am not in deathly discomfort. Just feel a bit sick. Like almost good enough to get out of bed.

Sorry about typos I am using my phone to post

God bless us all
    Last edited by subhelpme; 05-07-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Oh and the Xanax is the lowest dose I think .5 and I'll take two.

I've taken anxiety meds on and off over the last year and a half

That ativan dose has to be 1mg. 10mg would knock you out for days no more than you take them. I just wanted to see if you took these benzos regularly as since you don't then I don't want you to take them now. If you had been on them daily for a long time I would tell you to take one. They can be dangerous if you take them with subs and are benzo naive which you obviously are as you don't know the doses between 1mg and 10mg, AND THAT IS GOOD!!!! Benzos SUCK!!!

Go ahead and take 1mg more of sub. Let me know in about 30-45 mins or so, you should see some difference by then. Hopefully that will do it. Even at 5mg you're okay. It's doing this by the right process that is important.

Remember that guy who said he was a dr said you needed 24mg? LOL That is so typical of sub drs. He had no idea what you needed, but by doing this the way you've done it we found what works for YOU!!! Everyone is a little different.

The induction actually lasts four - five days, so over the next four days we will be adjusting your dose and will have you on a lower than 5mg dose when the induction is complete. I'm not as concerned with the dose as I am the process and you've followed it like I asked you to. That is all I ask. Keep me posted. God bless.

Hi Robert I just now got back on my phone . I am about to take the 5th and last mg. I know for a fact it will be all I need. I decided to step away and occupy my mind. I had a bowl of cereal and took a shower. At times I felt completely normal at other times I had short flashes of chills or nausea .

Yes I rarely take benzos they do suck and so does anxiety!!! You are so right.

Hahahha that med student doctor guy was exactly what you warn us about lol. He has no idea how much u know

Ok after this dose I will log on one more time before bed to say goodnight. Thank you so much Robert

Btw I am 260 pounds I'm not sure if this matters in this instance and i am embarrassed i gained so much weight since having children but I wanted to let u know just in case

Right now I have a sour stomach and basically feel like I have a tiny cold at times. But I feel 100 times better w the subs. Today has been such a long hard day.

Thank you for holding my hand Robert

God bless

Oh btw can you post what I am supposed to do in the morning and or tomorrow? This way when I wake up I can log on and have something to follow before work

Ty so much from the bottom of my heart. God bless

Icculus83 is offline New Member

Omg I messed up! I took 2mg instead of one. I had cut the pill in half then a half in quarters and the first two doses were Halves of the halves. Without thinking I took the second cut off corner! That's 4mg and I still feel a bit chilled and sweaty. I'm afraid it's not working now because I wasn't a true 26!!!!!

I swear I counted over and over to 26. I'm so upset. Please don't abandon me robert

Hey dude how are you feeling right now?? I've been through the precipitated withdrawals and it is awful. No matter what you do, DO NOT take any more subs right now if you're experiencing pw's!!! And if you are in pw's, I suggest stripping down, and hopping in your bath tub at a temperature that is comfortable for you...hotter is better but be comfortable...if your tub isn't deep enough or uncomfortable, take a nice long shower instead....stay in there for as long as you can, sit down even if you want to.

Get ur hands on some benzos if you can...i.e.: Xanax, klonopin, diazepam...any benzodiazepine will do. Take a Small dose ASAP. If you're throwing up, make sure to drink plenty of fluids....I feel as if Gatorade is the best because of the electrolytes. Take a multivitamin and some vitamin C also, this will help regain all of the good stuff your body has been stripped of due to puking, crapping.

As Robert has said and others, dont take any more subs until the pw's are completely done and you score a 26 or better on the cows test....this part is important. Stick it out til you're basically ripping your hair out again, and then when you take that first sub dose, it'll feel like you will be able to breathe again normally....ahhhhh...lol

You might be tempted to take your DOC to counteract the pw's....don't do this either, as it will only prolong your trials and quest to get better....this is the worst you will feel, ever. It's even worse than any jones you'll ever experience....stick it out, you won't die. Get ahold of some benzos they will chill you out for the time being...

Let us know how you're doing dude....hope you're better soon.

- Richie

Hey guys,

Sorry, I replied under the notion that the thread had ended after page one of the thread and that is where it had left off... I was on my phone at the time and didn't see that it also had a second page...my fault I thought that she was in pw's from the sounds of it...!! Just trying to help out and give some advice as to what helped me out a bit during my pw's ;-)

Hey Robert, sorry for jumping on this post to ask you this.....but if you get a moment if you could please reply to my thread posted on May 2nd titled Robert please help me with sub induction....I was just curious what your thoughts were. I have since then re read your pages on induction and ongoing sub therapy and tapering and it makes total sense to me now; the percentage rate, etc....I was just curious as to what your thoughts are about my situation. Whenever you have a moment, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, subhelpme, I am so happy you didn't have to experience pw's!! You're so very lucky I hope that all goes well for you....keep up on Roberts plan and you will do just fine

Thank you kindly,

Icculus

Hi Robert I just now got back on my phone . I am about to take the 5th and last mg. I know for a fact it will be all I need. I decided to step away and occupy my mind. I had a bowl of cereal and took a shower. At times I felt completely normal at other times I had short flashes of chills or nausea .

Yes I rarely take benzos they do suck and so does anxiety!!! You are so right.

Hahahha that med student doctor guy was exactly what you warn us about lol. He has no idea how much u know

Ok after this dose I will log on one more time before bed to say goodnight. Thank you so much Robert

Btw I am 260 pounds I'm not sure if this matters in this instance and i am embarrassed i gained so much weight since having children but I wanted to let u know just in case

Right now I have a sour stomach and basically feel like I have a tiny cold at times. But I feel 100 times better w the subs. Today has been such a long hard day.

Thank you for holding my hand Robert

God bless

Oh btw can you post what I am supposed to do in the morning and or tomorrow? This way when I wake up I can log on and have something to follow before work

Ty so much from the bottom of my heart. God bless

In the morning take 3mg, then wait until later in the day and talk with me then. I'll look for you around noonish. God bless.

Richie thanks for your thoughts they are appreciated. Don't worry about the page mishap.

Robert thanks and I will "see you" around noon
    Goodnight everyone and god bless you all.

Hey everyone good morning. It's beautiful out where I live today.

I woke up at four am and had a bit of trouble sleeping but all in all not a huge issue I did eventually fall back asleep. I feel completely normal for the most part. I took the 3mg like suggested at nine am. I was awake since 7 but waited a bit since I really felt quite ok. As of this moment besides being a bit lethargic I am doing quite well and my spirits are soaring. The first time I went through withdrawals , around this time in the w/d I was in agony laying in a hot bath praying for help.

The subs really are a miracle drug in the respect that it is helping me have a third chance. And I am not going to squander it. I have thanked and continue to thank god for his warm light and for Robert helping me. With Robert holding my hand through this I am no longer afraid, I know god sent him to me to guide me.

Yesterday at this time I was scared and depressed. I am still slightly afraid but I know it will pass with each day.

I took off from work today so I could see how I felt and to make sure I had access to this forum. Don't worry I resume work tomorrow. My first time withdrawing the idea of working was out the window for a solid week and a half.

Thank you again Robert
    I am around all day on and off and am ready for your instructions for the next step

God bless us all

We only want to dose twice today. Let's see how you're feeling along about 2:00 or so this afternoon. Then we'll determine your next dose. Remember the induction lasts four or five days. This is where we adjust the dose as needed to get you on the lowest possible effective dose for YOU!! Hang in there and I'm glad you're doing well. Let me know around 2:00 how you are feeling unless you have a problem sooner. God bless.

You got it! Talk to you later. Enjoy your day

Hey Robert just checking in. As of two pm my time I feel fine. If anything I feel maybe 5-10% less "normal" than earlier but this could all be just in my head.

I forgot to mention I take 20mg of lexapro daily. Any thoughts on this?

So in a way it's a good thing that I really have nothing to report. Doing fairly well on my end
    Last edited by subhelpme; 05-08-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Hey hey! I'm going to step out for a bit!!

If you would like to post the next step you would like me to take Robert I am willing to follow it when you suggest too.

Btw I still feel just fine
    It's very nice out so I am going to run errands and take a walk.
    God bless

Anonymous Guest

yup you should feel fine. people often forget that a lot of us only ever took one dose of subs a day, and were fine too. its got a very long half life, its designed that way so those of us who go thru clinics *who havent got the luxury of chosing * can dose once a day with no problems....
    glad you are feeling good.

subhelpme ..... See? Yesterday you took 5mg to stabilize, today you're doing well so far on 3mg. Part of that yesterday was due to your anxiety. This is why I do an induction that lasts four or five days. We need to get the proper dose established for YOU. It may be this is enough, it may be that you'll need another 1mg or so. Let's wait for a few hours and see how you're doing. We will play this by ear for a day or so and by the end of the induction you'll be right where you're supposed to be, that is a promise. God bless.

Hey everyone

Just came home. Yes Robert you are correct! My anxiety probably played a key role initially.

I think I am going to read up on all of this. I would like to know what is happening in my body. Is my body getting rid of its dependency on percocets while the subs are stopping me from feeling it?

I feel ok still. If I start to feel bad what are your suggestions? I am going to pray that I make it until tomorrow 9am on just the 3mg dose

And I am here to follow your induction suggestions to a "t"

God bless!

Hey everyone

Just came home. Yes Robert you are correct! My anxiety probably played a key role initially.

I think I am going to read up on all of this. I would like to know what is happening in my body. Is my body getting rid of its dependency on percocets while the subs are stopping me from feeling it?

I feel ok still. If I start to feel bad what are your suggestions? I am going to pray that I make it until tomorrow 9am on just the 3mg dose

And I am here to follow your induction suggestions to a "t"

God bless!

You are in opiate detox this very moment but the subs are covering it up. You really weren't taking what I would call a HUGE dose of pills, so that is why I said initially that I figured 3mg would be a likely stable point for you if you were like most people. But remember I also said THE PROCESS OF INDUCTION was the most important thing, not what dose you got stable on yesterday, everything works itself out over the four days or so of the induction which is all proving itself true in your case.

Touch base with me once more at least this evening to give me an update. Hope you are fine on the 3mg but I just want to be sure. Talk about 8:00 if you can post then. You've done every single thing I've asked, as long as you do that we'll be successful and you'll be clean in a relatively short period of time. God bless.

Sounds great!

I will check back at 8pm
    I have to say I am starting to feel a bit hot and may have the beginnings of the sweats. I will update at 8
    I trust you Robert
    God bless

Sounds great!

I will check back at 8pm
    I have to say I am starting to feel a bit hot and may have the beginnings of the sweats. I will update at 8
    I trust you Robert
    God bless

Go ahead and take 1mg now. I don't want you going back into w/d and if you're feeling that now you will be worse long before morning. Hopefully the 1mg will hold you over till morning. Let me know when you see this that you've dosed. God bless.

Hey Robert!

I have the 1mg under my tongue as I type this. I am confident this will hold me over until morning. If not I would assume it would be ok to take .5mg but I am very very sure this will be fine. I do feel a bit less than normal than this morning but nothing that I cant sleep through I dont think. I will be taking a tylenol Pm tonight as well.

Tomorrow I have work. I will check the forum when I wake. Please feel free to leave me instructions for tomorrow morning and I will follow them to a T.

I trust you 100% and to be honest I hope that the dr who chimed in yesterday is still reading this thread. So he can see that you werent just being stubborn, but that there is a difference between booksmarts and true first hand experience. On paper what he suggested may have been true, but look, I am only at 4mg today and the last one I am taking right now before bed, wayyyyy lower than his suggested amount. So in real life, what you suggested is working! {I knew it would}

I am running to the store for some milk and then I am going to relax a bit before I go to bed. I will check this thread again before I go to sleep. Just in case you have any suggestions and to also read what you may suggest for the morning so I can be prepared. Btw, those orange pills sure are fragile. they fall apart so easy.

Thank you robert, my online guardian angel, god bless you and god bless us all.

The goal of the induction is to get you on the lowest effective dose for YOU, either with one dose a day or two equal doses. It's not what we are shooting for to have you take most of your medication in the morning and a little more at night. So tomorrow let's plan on taking 2mg when you get up, then about 4 - 5:00 in the afternoon take another 2mg. 4mg worked well for you today so let's stick with that tomorrow too.

We want to have you taking an even amount of meds each day at the same time and the same dose. As I said some people dose once a day, lots of pill heads are used to taking something throughout the day and find two doses easier mentally. It makes no difference to me, but to determine the amount that will be your lowest effective dose this is the best and quickest way to determine that amount with two equal doses. Let me know how you're doing tomorrow during the day around lunchtime. You're doing awesome so far! God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 05-08-2012 at 09:10 PM.

sounds great! I will check in around noon on my lunch break

Have a great night , I will never stop thanking you. Thank you for selflessly giving to me and everyone.

God bless you and your family and all of us

Goodnight

Hi everyone! Just checking in. Feeling good . I took 2mg at nine am. Brought the other 2mg with me for tonight. I won't be done until 8 or 9

So far I do have a bit of a sour stomach and some light sweats but they don't feel like w/d symptoms. Just probably getting used to the subs or maybe it is the residual opiate withdrawal seeping out a bit but it's no biggie I feel good.

I will check in around five pm

Thanks everyone and god bless!
    Robert_325 and John78 like this.

Hey guys! Still at work. I have 2mg under my tongue and this should be it for tonight

I will check in when I get done work looking like 9-10 pm

Not much to report, which I guess is good
    I feel pretty good

See you tonight

And Robert if you can't stay on tonight feel free to give me instructions for tomorrow morning

God bless us all

Repeat the same exact dosing schedule tomorrow as today! You're doing great. God bless.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast