Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Halloweenhead
  • 1 Post By Halloweenhead
Rob Can you check it out .
  1. #1
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default Rob Can you check it out .

    Just curious to why you tell everyone to cut back by 25% every fourth day. I read that you only did a four day taper. Are these people cutting back by 25% people that have been on subs for a while ? Either way here is my story to the point. I am doing the four day taper unless you suggest something different.

    Anyway was clean for 3 years then started back up for the last 4 months. Taking in about 240 miligrams of roxi a day. I plan on doing the quick taper as well. I have a few xanax for when I stop the subs and an assortment of vitamins an protein shakes. I will be doing cardio 4 times a week an be weight training as well. My diet will be consisting of lot of fruits an veggies and I will be juicing since it easier to get down. I will also be drinking a gallon of water a day to help flush by body faster. If you guys would it would be nice to have some motivation during the process. I am extremely excited and looking forward to the future. I will keep a log and be looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks (:

    Getting up at 0800 to take my 4 mgs followed by 4 mgs at 1600. I may only take 4 in the morning or may take 4 in the morning and 2 at night depending on how I feel. I am sensitive to subs so sometimes less it better for me.

  2. #2
    Halloweenhead is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Welcome clean4eva! I strongly encourage you to hold off on inducting on the sub until you get a response from Robert. I've been down the sub road more than once and his advice will lead you to success. He'll respond this morning, I'm sure. Two of the most important factors with sub are: 1. Make sure you are in moderately-severe withdrawal before taking it (there is a scale that he can refer you to to rate yourself) and 2. Start with the lowest effective dose. 8 mg, in my opinion, is more than you will need (the vast majority of sub doctors will disagree with this). You shouldn't even begin with 4 mg...he will probably suggest 2 mg to start with the option to up it slightly every couple of hours, if needed. This drug is VERY potent - you will see. Many, many people have trouble with sub because they have been prescribed way too much. Trust me on this. Hang tight - help is on the way.
    surfdog likes this.

  3. #3
    Halloweenhead is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Hi clean...I hope you are holding out for a while. If you must take the sub before hearing from Robert, please make sure you are feeling bad withdrawals first. Also, take no more than 2 mg until you hear from him. These things are ESSENTIAL for success. I will check back here in case he happens to be unavailable for a while. I know enough about his protocol to help a little until you hear from him.
    surfdog likes this.

  4. #4
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    I can get away with 2 mgs and should feel fine all day.

  5. #5
    surfdog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Macon GA/Montana/Wyoming
    Posts
    944

    Default

    Clean, agree with previous post. I know Robert recommends a score of 26 on the COWS scale prior to induction.Suggest you wait to hear from Robert prior to starting induction. Personally I know too little on this subject. Wait for Robert he will and can get sub free quickly and painlessly. Good Luck Surfdog

  6. #6
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clean4eva View Post
    Just curious to why you tell everyone to cut back by 25% every fourth day. I read that you only did a four day taper. Are these people cutting back by 25% people that have been on subs for a while ? Either way here is my story to the point. I am doing the four day taper unless you suggest something different.

    Anyway was clean for 3 years then started back up for the last 4 months. Taking in about 240 miligrams of roxi a day. I plan on doing the quick taper as well. I have a few xanax for when I stop the subs and an assortment of vitamins an protein shakes. I will be doing cardio 4 times a week an be weight training as well. My diet will be consisting of lot of fruits an veggies and I will be juicing since it easier to get down. I will also be drinking a gallon of water a day to help flush by body faster. If you guys would it would be nice to have some motivation during the process. I am extremely excited and looking forward to the future. I will keep a log and be looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks (:

    Getting up at 0800 to take my 4 mgs followed by 4 mgs at 1600. I may only take 4 in the morning or may take 4 in the morning and 2 at night depending on how I feel. I am sensitive to subs so sometimes less it better for me.


    IF you really want to do this right stop EVERYTHING now! Even the subs. When you reach a 26 on the COWS worksheet, which is explained in the following link in the INDUCTION section, I can have you off everything including the subs in minimal time. Let me know if you want me to re-induct you properly and get this done the right way. God bless.


    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  7. #7
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Hell yes I am ready to stop. So I took two mgs around ten am. And honestly that is half the battle is taking subs just knowing me personaly how powerful they are. I just dislike them very much so I am hoping we can do the taper as quick as possible. And just some extra info I was doing 240 mgs and then I stopped one whole day cold turkey and been on 180 mg for the past two days.

  8. #8
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    On my way out the door for a dr appt. Will be back in a little while. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  9. #9
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    [QUOTE=Robert_325;363927]On my way out the door for a dr appt. Will be back in a little while. God bless.

    [Ok thanks

  10. #10
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clean4eva View Post
    Hell yes I am ready to stop. So I took two mgs around ten am. And honestly that is half the battle is taking subs just knowing me personaly how powerful they are. I just dislike them very much so I am hoping we can do the taper as quick as possible. And just some extra info I was doing 240 mgs and then I stopped one whole day cold turkey and been on 180 mg for the past two days.



    So how do you feel right now? And out of curiousity what made you choose 2mg as the dose to begin at? Have you taken more? Did you read the link in detail that I posted to you about how I suggest using subs including the INDUCTION? God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  11. #11
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    To be honest I was using google an came across rb3b3 thread and that is what got me interested. BUT the dose he was taking is too high for me since I have used subs before. Usually a quarter works good on the first day which is 2 mg. Anything more an it's to much but the weird thing is anything less makes me feel doped up. But after day one I can get away with a lower dose. I really only want to be on it for a week or so. I understand I am probably going to have some good w/ds but maybe you can convince me other wise.But this is what the quick taper looked like that he did. And then I finally started reading more post and realized this goes against what you say. And my apologies was not trying to be ignorant I guess I was just uninformed.

    day 1) 4 mg at 8 am, 4 mg @4pm
    total of 8 mgs

    day 2) 2 mg at 8 am, .5 mg at 4 pm
    total of 2.5 mgs

    day 3) 1 mg at 8 am, .5 mg at 4pm
    total of 1.5 mgs

    day 4) 1 mg @ 7am none that night.
    total of 1 mg

  12. #12
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clean4eva View Post
    To be honest I was using google an came across rb3b3 thread and that is what got me interested. BUT the dose he was taking is too high for me since I have used subs before. Usually a quarter works good on the first day which is 2 mg. Anything more an it's to much but the weird thing is anything less makes me feel doped up. But after day one I can get away with a lower dose. I really only want to be on it for a week or so. I understand I am probably going to have some good w/ds but maybe you can convince me other wise.But this is what the quick taper looked like that he did. And then I finally started reading more post and realized this goes against what you say. And my apologies was not trying to be ignorant I guess I was just uninformed.

    day 1) 4 mg at 8 am, 4 mg @4pm
    total of 8 mgs

    day 2) 2 mg at 8 am, .5 mg at 4 pm
    total of 2.5 mgs

    day 3) 1 mg at 8 am, .5 mg at 4pm
    total of 1.5 mgs

    day 4) 1 mg @ 7am none that night.
    total of 1 mg




    I am very familiar with rb3b3's taper plan that worked for him and I am happy for him. I would never bad mouth anything that worked. But I'm talking about the masses, that is what I work with and most people are not quite so lucky with a four day taper. I refuse to take part in them as they most always end up in relapse and I am WAY too busy to get messed up in all that.

    You can see that with having 16,000 posts plus that I have people posting to me continually here and that doesn't even count all the people I work with off the forum. I am here to help people get clean for the long haul and four day tapers don't work for most people. That is the bottom line. If that is what you want to do it's your call but I hope you would reconsider doing what is proven for the masses. Someone else who does four day tapers would be better able to guide you if that is what you choose to pursue. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  13. #13
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I am very familiar with rb3b3's taper plan that worked for him and I am happy for him. I would never bad mouth anything that worked. But I'm talking about the masses, that is what I work with and most people are not quite so lucky with a four day taper. I refuse to take part in them as they most always end up in relapse and I am WAY too busy to get messed up in all that.

    You can see that with having 16,000 posts plus that I have people posting to me continually here and that doesn't even count all the people I work with off the forum. I am here to help people get clean for the long haul and four day tapers don't work for most people. That is the bottom line. If that is what you want to do it's your call but I hope you would reconsider doing what is proven for the masses. Someone else who does four day tapers would be better able to guide you if that is what you choose to pursue. God bless.
    How long do you suggest the taper be a min of 6 weeks ? And it honestly helps with relapse ? I am willing to try anything and if your suggesting to do it your way then your way it is. So I an going to have to stop the subs for most likely 48 hours or until I start to w/d correct ? AND THANK YOU FOR YOU QUICK RESPONSE ROB !!!! (: One last issue is I only have 6 8mg subs and is all I can get .

  14. #14
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    One more question. To some my dose may seem high but to other its on the low end. I am talking with opiates from 180-240 mg of roxicodone a day. Do you think I would just be better of doing it cold turkey ?

  15. #15
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clean4eva View Post
    How long do you suggest the taper be a min of 6 weeks ? And it honestly helps with relapse ? I am willing to try anything and if your suggesting to do it your way then your way it is. So I an going to have to stop the subs for most likely 48 hours or until I start to w/d correct ? AND THANK YOU FOR YOU QUICK RESPONSE ROB !!!! (: One last issue is I only have 6 8mg subs and is all I can get .



    I would put the word out that you need some subs. Do the best you can to find more! I can't provide the subs, only the way to get clean with them. I understand your dilemma, but I can't promise that will be enough to last. We will have to see how low we can induct you at first. That will mean that you need to stop everything for probably a good three days and then score yourself on the COWS worksheet. We need to get the subs in your system out first, and they have a long half life. Then I can reinduct you properly at a low dose. Keep me posted how you're doing. Glad you've decided to do this properly. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  16. #16
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    OK so I am going to wait this out. Honestly It sucks but if I have to hurt a little bit because I have to take less suboxene then so be it. I honestly think I could manage .50 to .75 a day. Even if on day one we do two doses of .5 just to get things rolling. I have been reading a lot of your post lately. You are def right about the doctors . These things are so powerful there is no way in hell I would even be able to take a whole one Way way to strong. Can you explain why the relapse is so high if the taper is to quick. Besides the obvious of the w/d but after you over come them an your about 4-5 days past all the hurting. I have my mind made up I am done. I though I could control it an just take one or two maybe once a week but that turned into an every day thing. And lastly I did not mean to come off like that. I was not expecting you to get any subs as they are illegal to poses with out a prescription. Let me get this out I am only here role playing as I am sure many other people are as well.
    Last edited by clean4eva; 05-22-2012 at 05:09 PM.

  17. #17
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clean4eva View Post
    One more question. To some my dose may seem high but to other its on the low end. I am talking with opiates from 180-240 mg of roxicodone a day. Do you think I would just be better of doing it cold turkey ?



    You could always try to do it cold using the Thomas Recipe to help you. That is certainly a viable option, especially if you can't get more subs. Lots of people have gotten clean with the Thomas Recipe with similar habits. You would be feeling LOTS better in about a week or so. It may be your best option. Here is a link to that process. And we can give you support and suggestions as you proceed doing it this way. I would probably go for it. God bless.

    http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...wal-35169.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  18. #18
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    [QUOTE=Robert_325;363973]You could always try to do it cold using the Thomas Recipe to help you. That is certainly a viable option, especially if you can't get more subs. Lots of people have gotten clean with the Thomas Recipe with similar habits. You would be feeling LOTS better in about a week or so. It may be your best option. Here is a link to that process. And we can give you support and suggestions as you proceed doing it this way. I would probably go for it. God bless.


    Haha you keep posting the same time I do. Alright so I think I am going to go with the Thomas recipe then . I'd rather be sprinting rather then running a marathon. And I truly believe being here will help me recover a lot faster because its basically like a N/a. I am looking forward to this and cant thank you an who ever wants to help me enough.

  19. #19
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    I think this is a wise decision for you. Let me know as you get started how I can help you. Get the stuff you need at a GNC store or most walmart pharmacies will likely have it. Talk soon. I'm signing off for a while. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  20. #20
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    L-Theanine check
    benzos check
    vitamins check
    protein check
    Will pick up a few more things and am going to start asap. Hey rob have you ever herd of caber? A lot of bodybuilders use it an I didn't know if it would help it seems pretty interesting as you seemed intrigued by the way different chemical react to out bodies. Anyway it an Dopamine Agonist.

  21. #21
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    Isn't caber like an anabolic steroid?
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  22. #22
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    You know some clinics are doing trt and b12 shots for recovery ? Doing opiates for long uses make males produce more estrogen hence making the recovery longer and so on an so on. I am using such I am just interested. It seems like there has to be a cure for this but the fda dose not want anything to do with it. Like ibogaine either way I am going cold turkey. Do you think me taking 2 mgs of sub yesterday will have an adverse effect with my recovery ?

  23. #23
    Robert_325 is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    16,689

    Default

    One dose of 2mg shouldn't make any difference. Just don't use anymore. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

  24. #24
    clean4eva is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Isn't caber like an anabolic steroid?
    Things look good with it actually . And no not a steroid. But it will help with RLS which is one of the biggest problems when going through W/ds

    Dopamine agonists—Alternatives to L-dopa including dopamine agonists such as cabergoline, ropinirole, and pramipexole. In general, dopamine agonists have milder augmentation symptoms compared to L-dopa and are considered the treatment of choice. They have had success in relieving symptoms in more than 70 percent of patients. L-dopa and dopamine agonists can significantly reduce the number of limb movements per hour and improve the subjective quality of sleep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22