Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Really need Suboxone advice from Suboxone experts
    HarrySmooth is offline Advanced Member

Ohhhhhhhh I had NO intention of telling him Kikker!!!! LOL, You Kidding? Ive been around Doctors long enough to know they are Trite and have HUGE Egos! I was just hoping that HE doesn't drop my dosages before I am ready to do so!!!! You dont know about these guys! I Mean he gave me only 2mg's the 1st day then dosed me with 10 the 2nd day putting in Baddddddd PWS!!!!!! I was just lucky to have inducted with 4mg/day and it was totally coincidental thats what he put me at when I told him what had happened! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe he aint as dumb as he LOOKS!!!! LOL

My VA Dr just emailed me in response to MY email to him from yesterday, and he said the VA does not give out Prescriptions for Subs, they only use it on an "In-Patient" basis! UGH.....I was hoping I could get it from them! MUCH Cheaper! Just have to stay with this Doc......

Kikker is offline Advanced Member

too bad about the va not giving out subs.
    can u see about finding another sub doctor?

i know it's difficult, but if ur not happy with him get another one.

or better yet talk with him about ur concerns.
    tell him what u expect out of him...
    and ur plan to get off them soon.

maybe ask if he will give u enough for 2 weeks at a time.
    tell him ur stable on the 4 mg per day and can't afford to
    come back so often.

maybe he will understand and agree.
    worst he can say is no.

worth a try at least in my opinion.

Well its not that I'm not happy with him..I just wanna make sure we are on the same page with this, I am going to talk to him Monday when I go back and ask him how he plans to do this....if he plans a long term thing, FINE! I'll stick with him until I finish Roberts Program, and then just simply go back in and tell him I'm DONE! LOL...If he has other ideas we'll just have to go from there....
    Just did my 6pm Dose....25 mins ago....everything is fine so far!

Feel a little "Jumpy", Sweaty, Shaky for some reason....hope thats ALL I'm gonna feel! LOL...whew...kinda "GunShy" after what I went thru Tuesday on this stuff!....

WOW....I hope Robert or one of the Senior people checks the NEw Posts REAL soon! I think a new Person there (humjez) is going be having a rough time tonight!!!!! I dont want to say anything since Im just a beginner too but he just Dosing and Dosing every 30 mins it looks like!

I sent him the link to Roberts Method...I hope it helps!

subzero58 is offline New Member

if your down to 2mg a day now is when you need to stsrt some kind of exersize iven if its 10 min a day

Hey SubZero....I think your comment got posted to the Wrong Thread! LOL....

Another Day....Feel Great!

Hey Kikker...
    If I am understanding Roberts Plan right, If my Day 1 was Yesterday, then I should allow 4-5 days induction, then on the 5th day Reduce 25% right? So I am doing 2mg @9am and 2mg @6pm...So I should reduce the TOTAL (4mg) by 25% (equals 1mg right?)and begin doing 1.5mg A.M. and 1.5 in the P.M. for a total of 3mg Right?? LOL...I know it is simple math but I want to make SURE I do this thing RIGHT the 1st time, and sometimes I can be a REAL DumbA**!! just want to make sure I understand this right...I KNOW these are Stupid Questions, but ya know what they say about Stupid Questions....Right? LOL

those aren't stupid questions at all.
    they are 'needed' questions for many here.
    others reading along learn from them too.
    i did for sure!

u have it exactly correct!
    it just doesn't have to be reduce on day 5 though.
    reduce when ur ready.
    if ur completely stable and feeling ok then reduce.

but yeah, if ur good then reduce on day 5 for u.
    u have the dose amounts correct.
    nice job.

i'm very proud of u Harry!

THANKS Man! I REALLY needed to hear that!!!!!! I'm a lil nervous about this whole ordeal anyway, and you just made me feel a WHOLE lot better, and more "Confident" about myself and this process!!!!
    Thanks Kik!!!!!!

Aint NoooooooooooooWAY I'm gonna be able to cut these things down below 2mg!!! I am SO (((((SHAKY))))) I'm screwing up just cutting them into 2mg slices!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ain't kidding either...Robert makes it sound SO easy, but I just can't do it! I'm shaky ANYWAY....just normally, but twice as bad now....I dunno how I'm gonna do this Monday when I try to cut 1.5mg Slices....Oh MAN!!!!!!
    Last edited by HarrySmooth; 10-05-2012 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Add

need to find someone to help u cut them.
    no sense is wasting film by cutting them incorrectly.

Yeah I'm gonna have too.....I cant do it any smaller than 2 or I'm really gonna screw this up, if I havent already!......
    I was reading on another page on this site about Tramadol, ..... I have an Open Script with the VA for Tramadol, and have a whole bottle of it in my Med Cab here, and I didnt know it is Addictive too!!!! I just dumped em ALL in the GArbage Disposal....I dont need that!!!! Jeeeeezzzz, the VA KNOWS I have a problem with this Stuff!!!!!

good move.
    tramadol is HIGHLY addictive!
    i got in trouble with that stuff before.

doc said it wasn't addictive.
    yeah...right.

u don't need problems with that on top of the other stuff.
    cancel ur open script at the va too.

DONE! Went to my VA website and Secure Messaged my Primary Care Doc and told him to CANCEL that Dang Tram!!!! MAN, I had NO idea that stuff was addictive! I used to eat those like M&M's!!! I'm sure glad I didnt eat any this past week! I just saw one of the post's on here "Addicted to Tramadol" and I said "Nooooooooooooooo Way!"
    Sure as Heck! Man oh Man I'm glad I found that post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    good move.
    tramadol is HIGHLY addictive!
    i got in trouble with that stuff before.

doc said it wasn't addictive.
    yeah...right.

u don't need problems with that on top of the other stuff.
    cancel ur open script at the va too.

The kid that works for me just stopped by with todays receipts, and he said he would try to help me cut these things, I'm STILL gonna ask Doc tues to write my next one for the 2mg strips...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikker View Post
    need to find someone to help u cut them.
    no sense is wasting film by cutting them incorrectly.

Still feeling pretty good! Looks like Im as stable as I am going to be...Monday will be my day 5, so going to drop 25% then and see how things go.....Hope all goes well, that is my 1st day back at work as well...Not a good day for something to go "Haywire"!!! I think everything will be just fine. I go back to the Dr on Tues, and anxious to see what HE is going to want me to do....I'm not going to say anything about dropping the 25% or about this website, just going to act like I am still following his lead....But I am DEFINITELY going to ask him to put me back on the 2mg strips!! SO much easier for me to work with!

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Harry: One word of caution: If you are still "shaky", or have any other symptoms, stay on a bit. I believe what you suffered when you started was from precipitated w/d for sure. You didn't have the opiate out of your system or your doc failed to give you a COWS and just gave you the meds. GET STABLE before you drop. Most people say they feel 'normal'. You and kikker are doing a mighty fine job together. I don't want to slow you down, but you shouldn't be shaky. So glad you're getting off the pills! Congratulations! And you've got Kikker for a partner! How great is that!

Peace,

Iloerose

hey harry...how goes it today?

iloerose nailed it completely.

ur doc put u in pw and that stinks.
    takes time to get over it.

but after u level out u should NOT be shaky at all.
    u should feel 'normal' and good...not high at all.

just as iloerose says...get stable then reduce.
    remember it's no race.
    u only have to finish.
    listen to ur body always.

i feel completely normal.
    no symptoms at all.
    no shakes...
    no nothing.
    i'm currently at .50 mg.
    going to reduce to .375 mg soon.

hope ur enjoying ur weekend harry.

iloerose...thank u so much for the very kind words.

Oh Hey iloerose!! Read a bunch of your posts on here! Glad to finally meet you! YES it IS good to have a good Coach like Kikker! He came to my rescue Right Away, and I was GLAD to have him!!!!
    Yeah I'm still shaky.....so I guess I better Hold off...I wonder what the Doc has plans to do Tuesday? I'll tell him I'm still shaky and dont feel quite myself...And Yes, he did do a COWS on me...although I didnt know what he was doing at the time...but now thinking back, he had me hold my hands out for trembles, check my eyes, etc, etc...and it was obvious I was "Sweatin Bullets"! I still feel like I'm "Vibrating" sometimes...not all the time, but more often than not... definitely not myself...

First off, don't tell your doctor much. He's the one who probably got you started wrong in the first place, particularly since you got very, very sick. Just try to get the subs. If your shakiness is tolerable, just stay at the dose you are on. Is it tolerable? This is like the third day on 2mg. twice a day? Let me know. Also tell me what mg. you cut your strips into: .5mg. or 1mg. I will be checking back on you tonight. So if you're out there let me know. So:

1. Shakiness is tolerable or not?
    2. mg. your strips are cut in.

You're going to get there, but be careful of the doc. You do not want to increase much, if you have to. You can tweak Robert's sub plan. Many have. You have to do what is good for you. First part is getting you stable. It is not necessarily bad that you are still shaky after these few days. See how you stabilize. I'll be watching for you.

Peace,

Iloerose

Oh Yeah, the shakes are really minimal, but more pronounced when I try to do something intricate, like cutting those strips, lol...
    and I have the 8mg Strips, and I cut them into 2mg strips....I will not be able to cut them smaller than that shaking the way I am...already tried and pretty much butchered one...but he had me on the 2mg strips the 1st day..so Im gonna ask him to write the script for those next time...easier for me to work with.
    When I hold my arms out in front of me I cant even see any shakes! But let me try to cut those dang Strips, and I shake like a LEAF!
    Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    First off, don't tell your doctor much. He's the one who probably got you started wrong in the first place, particularly since you got very, very sick. Just try to get the subs. If your shakiness is tolerable, just stay at the dose you are on. Is it tolerable? This is like the third day on 2mg. twice a day? Let me know. Also tell me what mg. you cut your strips into: .5mg. or 1mg. I will be checking back on you tonight. So if you're out there let me know. So:

1. Shakiness is tolerable or not?
    2. mg. your strips are cut in.

You're going to get there, but be careful of the doc. You do not want to increase much, if you have to. You can tweak Robert's sub plan. Many have. You have to do what is good for you. First part is getting you stable. It is not necessarily bad that you are still shaky after these few days. See how you stabilize. I'll be watching for you.

Peace,

Iloerose
    Last edited by HarrySmooth; 10-06-2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: add line

And Yes, I'm out here! Just sittin here watching TV but I have my lil iPad right here with me watching for you.....
    Oh and I am doing 2mg, 2x day, 9am and 6pm.....3rd day on 2mg

Stay on the 2mg.x2 for a bit and I think you will be o.k. Little shaking o.k. Guys aren't designed anyway to cut things into little bits sorry for the sexist humor. But you will be able to do this.

The first thing in Robert's plan is that you need to be stable before you drop to your next dose. So just make sure you are feeling "normal" for you before you drop. And yeah, you're going to want strips that you can cut into as little as .25mg. pieces, but don't worry. That will come later, but for your next drop, which will be from 8mg to 6mg. you will have to have 1mg. pieces so you can do the 3mg/3mg. and the 2mg. will be perfect for that, plus going down into the lower doses as you progress. You even sound like you're feeling a whole lot better. If you feel like you want to drop your dose, before you see the doctor to get the 2's which will be easier to cut thus easier to make the drop, let me know.

Peace,

Iloerose

LOL I think you have me confused with someone else Hon! I aint takin 8mg's!!!!!! LOL...I'm takin 2mg at 9am and 2 more at 6pm....I think your combining my info and the OTHER guy you were just talking too on the other post!! But thats ok...I could say you gals aint "designed" to talk to two people at once but we both know that just aint so huh? LOL!!!! Yeah, Im feelin pretty good!!! LMAO!
    Quote Originally Posted by iloerose View Post
    Stay on the 2mg.x2 for a bit and I think you will be o.k. Little shaking o.k. Guys aren't designed anyway to cut things into little bits sorry for the sexist humor. But you will be able to do this.

The first thing in Robert's plan is that you need to be stable before you drop to your next dose. So just make sure you are feeling "normal" for you before you drop. And yeah, you're going to want strips that you can cut into as little as .25mg. pieces, but don't worry. That will come later, but for your next drop, which will be from 8mg to 6mg. you will have to have 1mg. pieces so you can do the 3mg/3mg. and the 2mg. will be perfect for that, plus going down into the lower doses as you progress. You even sound like you're feeling a whole lot better. If you feel like you want to drop your dose, before you see the doctor to get the 2's which will be easier to cut thus easier to make the drop, let me know.

Peace,

Iloerose
    Last edited by HarrySmooth; 10-06-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Ok Now! I KNOW your post just said drop 8mg to 6mg.....am I seeing things? Maybe I dont feel so good!!!! LOL.....

That sounds like good advice to me....I KNOW I'm not feeling like my old self, but its been sooooooo long since Ive felt like my "OLD Self", pre-addiction....I dont think I know what that feels like anymore...but I know what you mean, and I dont think Im there yet...just kinda ((((Jittery))) and shaky, not real bad...but not normal either...I'll give it a few more days at 4mg/day and see how it goes...but keep in mind i am at the Docs Mercy and I dont know WHAT he is going to do with me...Im going to tell him Im still a little jittery and "foggy" and maybe he wont drop me down...just have to wait and see what he is going to do....Thanks iloerose....you sound like you should do this for a living! Your good at it!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast