Please Help Anybody for Suboxone taper
    JWBRASH is offline New Member

Unhappy Please Help Anybody for Suboxone taper

Really needing the help of Robert_325 or anybody that can help me with subs I started taking perks about four years ago because of failed back surgery long story short opiates stopped working got really tired of dr shoving up to 100mg oxy and bunch others down my throat I quit mscontin,neurontin,opana on my own its the oxy thats so hard got to the point could not sleep over 6hrs without waking up in wd 5 days ago I went to sub dr after telling him that I did not want high a dose of sub he still wrote script for 16mg a day but the most I have taken in a day since has been 5mg the last couple days I have took 2mg in the morning and 2mg in the evening I have to go back to see my dr in 4 days with no insurance paying out of pocket for subs and the dr. He will give me a script for a month I would do anything for this script to be it taper down and be done so I can have my life back PLEASE HELP ME

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by JWBRASH View Post
    Really needing the help of Robert_325 or anybody that can help me with subs I started taking perks about four years ago because of failed back surgery long story short opiates stopped working got really tired of dr shoving up to 100mg oxy and bunch others down my throat I quit mscontin,neurontin,opana on my own its the oxy thats so hard got to the point could not sleep over 6hrs without waking up in wd 5 days ago I went to sub dr after telling him that I did not want high a dose of sub he still wrote script for 16mg a day but the most I have taken in a day since has been 5mg the last couple days I have took 2mg in the morning and 2mg in the evening I have to go back to see my dr in 4 days with no insurance paying out of pocket for subs and the dr. He will give me a script for a month I would do anything for this script to be it taper down and be done so I can have my life back PLEASE HELP ME

Tapering by 25% every four days or so will work great, it has been the way we've done sub tapers here for years. Read the following link and the entire sub therapy process is explained. I am spending the day with my family today for our daughter's birthday but will be back tonight. Follow the taper and keep in touch with me. I'll be happy to work with you. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

bekka1964 is offline Junior Member

well jw I never heard from robert ever myself but I have been here a couple mons and the support is good. I have been using the 25% taper plan, wrote on my calender,only have 2 doses left and honestly I am a little worried, I wake sweating HOT by 8am and still contiune with a feeling similar to being a burning zombie. But its tolerable so far, I take an ambien in the morning and one at night,trying to stay calm cause all the feelings of my friends suicide are coming back,she died 4/26/11. I want this I really do and I hope 24 hrs after last does I will be able to tolerate it. calling my dr today to beg for xanax,adivin,anything just enough for a week or so.. Good luck to you. I am not on here mich but I amon facebook robbie annett
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    Tapering by 25% every four days or so will work great, it has been the way we've done sub tapers here for years. Read the following link and the entire sub therapy process is explained. I am spending the day with my family today for our daughter's birthday but will be back tonight. Follow the taper and keep in touch with me. I'll be happy to work with you. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html

Thanks Robert_325 I am going Thursday to the dr and I guess going to tell him that I have been taking 16mg a day so I will get a script of 60 8mg subs which will be way to much but will not have to go back and see the quack thanks bekka for the reply stick it out hang in there dont know you but from reading your post you sound strong

Let me know how it goes there are a few robbie annett on facebook I tried to find you