Please Dear God Help me
    kelsonpw is offline New Member

Default Please Dear God Help me

so i inducted my self on suboxone about 8 hours ago.... waited 25 hrs after >>>>>>... took 8 at first wasnt good enuff took 4 still had w/ds and then took 4 more (total of 16mg). I STILL FEEL LIKE I AM IN WITHDRAWALS

I am cold and freezing, anxious, and my pupils are dilated. I did not have precipitated withdrawals like i havee had before. HELP!@ does suboxone not work for me

kelsonpw is offline New Member

still feeling withdrawals

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by kelsonpw View Post
    still feeling withdrawals

Did you read my sub therapy link with induction instructions? You needed to be at a 26 on the COWS worksheet found in the link. The hours has nothing to do with it. And you should start with .5mg doses, no one needs to take 8mg initially or 16mg to stabilize. I can help you if you'll do EXACTLY what I say. God bless.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...apy-50887.html
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

I just read where you've been using >>>>>> to offset the sub w/d? Who told you to do that? No one here would dare suggest such a thing. You need to stop everything now completely and start this over with some direction.

Denny was trying to help you and I know he wouldn't tell you to do this. You're messing yourself up sponging up drugs! What is the junk supposed to do for you when you're on an opiate blocker, only at about five times the dose you need of that not counting the smack?
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.