Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes
Paging Robert!!
    bppb is offline Member

Default Paging Robert!!

Hello,

I took 1 mg or suboxone this morning and I am going to not take anything else and completely withdrawal until I score a 26 or higher on the chart. I am hoping you will be willing to help me as much as you have helped others. I dont know how long that will take to withdraw and score a 26. But will you be available to help me over the weekend if it only takes a couple days or should i try to hold off until Monday so I have access to communicating with you? Please let me know. I greatly appreciate your efforts and great success stories!

bppb is offline Member

Still not a 26 but will keep you posted tomorrow. Hope to hear from you.

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by bppb View Post
    Still not a 26 but will keep you posted tomorrow. Hope to hear from you.

I am up if you'll tell me where you stand right now, or as soon as you awaken! Have plans to visit with lifelong friends this afternoon, so get back to me asap! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

bppb is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_325 View Post
    I am up if you'll tell me where you stand right now, or as soon as you awaken! Have plans to visit with lifelong friends this afternoon, so get back to me asap! God bless.
    I'm at 26 on the chart. Should I start with .5 or 1 Mg?

I'm at 26 on the chart. Should I start with .5 or 1 Mg?

Tell me your past using history so I know what I'm dealing with. Then we can get started. I wouldn't do this the same with an IV >>>>>> user of ten years as I would with a pill head for a couple years. What were you using, how much, how long, etc. Waiting on you and we can get started! Just MAKE SURE you're at that 26 mark so you don't go into precipitated w/d. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

bppb is offline Member

Tell me your past using history so I know what I'm dealing with. Then we can get started. I wouldn't do this the same with an IV >>>>>> user of ten years as I would with a pill head for a couple years. What were you using, how much, how long, etc. Waiting on you and we can get started! Just MAKE SURE you're at that 26 mark so you don't go into precipitated w/d. God bless.
    I abused >>>>>>, coke pretty much anything I could get my hands on. I quit but needed surgery and began eating my pain pills. I got switched to subs and have been on just that for 3 years. Can't really say exactly how much I was taking cause I would cut the pills up. But I would guess 3 or 4 Mg a day. Please let me know what I should do
    Last edited by bppb; 06-09-2012 at 07:06 AM.

I abused >>>>>>, coke pretty much anything I could get my hands on. I quit but needed surgery and began eating my pain pills. I got switched to subs and have been on just that for 3 years. Can't really say exactly how much I was taking cause I would cut the pills up. But I would guess 3 or 4 Mg a day. Please let me know what I should do

So you've been on subs three years already, this is not an induction, you just want to get clean? You say that you're a 26 on the COWS worksheet. Am I assuming correctly that you stopped the subs entirely, went into w/d and reached the 26 score, now you want to re-induct at a smaller dose and then end up clean off the subs? I'm a little confused.

I can certainly re-induct you if I'm reading this right and it would be at a very small dose, much less than 4mg. So you aren't taking 4mg now then, you just want to re-induct and get clean. Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure we are on the same page and I am doing what you need to help you. Am I right that you stopped the subs and now just want to re-induct and get clean? That would be a piece of cake. I will wait for your reply, then we'll begin. I'm sitting at the computer waiting on your reply. I just want to make sure that I know what the deal is so I tell you the right thing to do. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-09-2012 at 07:35 AM.

bppb is offline Member

Yes I want off the subs. So i'm in withdrawal have been at a 26 on the cows worksheet for a couple hours now..I would like you to help me her at a lower dose and help me stay stable before a taper process begins. Thanks
    Last edited by bppb; 06-09-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Yes I want off the subs. So i'm in withdrawal have been at a 26 on the cows worksheet for a couple hours now..I would like you to help me her at a lower dose and help me stay stable before a taper process begins. Thanks

Okay, I understand better now. Take .5mg dose and wait an hour before you reply back to me. With your past history you shouldn't need to go two hours. Let me know how you feel in an hour and we'll proceed forward at that point. We'll have you stable on a tiny dose, just go along with me. It's 8:00 where I am in Texas so I will look for your reply at 9:00. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-09-2012 at 08:03 AM.

bppb is offline Member

Okay, I understand better now. Take .5mg dose and wait an hour before you reply back to me. With your past history you shouldn't need to go two hours. Let me know how you feel in an hour and we'll proceed forward at that point. We'll have you stable on a tiny dose, just go along with me. God bless.
    Thank you so much. Talk to you on an hour
    Robert_325 likes this.

bppb is offline Member

Thank you so much. Talk to you on an hour
    I still don't feel ok. Not worse and minimum relief if any.

I still don't feel ok. Not worse and minimum relief if any.

Take 1mg and I'll bet you that makes a big difference for you. Post back in an hour. God bless.

bppb is offline Member

Take 1mg and I'll bet you that makes a big difference for you. Post back in an hour. God bless.
    I feel good! Just tired but I think from not sleeping at all yet. I'm going to nap. Well check in later. Thank you for everything you do

I feel good! Just tired but I think from not sleeping at all yet. I'm going to nap. Well check in later. Thank you for everything you do

I figured that would do it. Now you don't want to dose again until late today, if at all. You just took 1.5mg to stabilize, that could possibly do it for the entire day. I will be gone this afternoon, but I doubt that you'll need anything. Don't let that little evil guy that sits on our shoulder convince you otherwise.

I'll check on you when I get home early evening. If you need anymore it shouldn't be before then, and that would only be a very small amount. I'm hoping this 1.5mg holds you until morning. We'll talk when I come in later today. Try to NOT TAKE ANYTHING other than something like an advil if you have some body aches or something similar. A good, hot shower is always relaxing too! This induction lasts four days the way I do it, so if we need to make any dosage adjustments we have plenty of time. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-09-2012 at 10:20 AM.

bppb is offline Member

I figured that would do it. Now you don't want to dose again until late today, if at all. You just took 1.5mg to stabilize, that could possibly do it for the entire day. I will be gone this afternoon, but I doubt that you'll need anything. Don't let that little evil guy that sits on our shoulder convince you otherwise.

I'll check on you when I get home early evening. If you need anymore it shouldn't be before then, and that would only be a very small amount. I'm hoping this 1.5mg holds you until morning. We'll talk when I come in later today. Try to NOT TAKE ANYTHING other than something like an advil if you have some body aches or something similar. A good, hot shower is always relaxing too! This induction lasts four days the way I do it, so if we need to make any dosage adjustments we have plenty of time. God bless.
    Hope you enjoyed spending the day catching up with your friend! Just wanted to give you an update before I head out for a couple hours. I haven't taken anything since 11 this morning. I have taken a total of 1.5mg and I am still feeling good! I am getting ready to leave to play hockey so hopefully it holds up throughout the night. If it doesn't, what do you recommend me taking .25 or .5? I will check back in here in a little while but please leave me instruction on what to do for tomorrow morning. Thanks so much!

Remixe_2000 is offline New Member

You do realize suboxone has an actual half-life? You probably won't go through withdrawal for atleast 36 hours.

bppb is offline Member

Still only took 1.5 mg for today. Feeling ok. Hoping to get through the night with nothing but we will see. Keep me posted on what I should take in the morning. Thanks!

bppb is offline Member

Still only took 1.5 mg for today. Feeling ok. Hoping to get through the night with nothing but we will see. Keep me posted on what I should take in the morning. Thanks!
    Didn't take any last night. Just wanted to let you know

Quote Originally Posted by Remixe_2000 View Post
    You do realize suboxone has an actual half-life? You probably won't go through withdrawal for atleast 36 hours.

Kindly STOP telling people who I"m working with what to do! You need to listen more and talk less. Starting to piss me off! After using subs ONE DAY that half life isn't going to affect them much. Please stay out of what I am working on.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-10-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Didn't take any last night. Just wanted to let you know

Was late getting in last night. Will be heading to church in a little while this morning so take another 1.5mg Sunday morning and let's see if that holds you through the day again until Monday. If you get by on that dose today I'll have you totally clean and off the subs as well in a matter of weeks. Keep me posted, I'll see your reply after church today. God bless.

Last time I check my degree it was higher then yours

rxqueen83 is offline Member

Last time I check my degree it was higher then yours
    Your ego is a LOT bigger too. You'll find out very quickly nobody cares about that here.

I don't have an ego, I don't like people who insult me.

I don't have an ego, I don't like people who insult me.

You make it too easy on people to insult you! You're giving us too much to work with considering the statements you're making. Everyone just quit replying to this guy and he will leave. Trolls come and go regularly. LOL

bppb is offline Member

I am still doing good on the 1.5 mg today! Keeping busy working on my house and walked around Sam's club for a good hour. I got my workout in! Feeling normal again! Now I am really glad my girlfriend found you Robert, becuase a couple weeks ago I went to a suboxone clinic to get off of them and I had to go in withdrawal and they immediately gave me a total of 16 mg. and gave me a prescription for 2 8mg films a day. My girlfriend started searching because she wasnt happy that I was going to go from taking 3-4mg a day to 16mg she said that seemed completely insane, and now I am glad she did. I finally feel normal and on 1.5 mg which I thought was not ever even possible! Keep doing what your doing, it's inspiring!
    Robert_325 likes this.

bppb is offline Member

I am started to feel like I am having hot flashes, a little irritable. It's a little warm in the room I am trying to relax in. What do you recommend I do?

I am started to feel like I am having hot flashes, a little irritable. It's a little warm in the room I am trying to relax in. What do you recommend I do?

Like I told you the induction lasts four days the way I do it. Sometimes we have to adjust the dose just to tweak it since we work with the lowest effective dose which is much better than the sub dr that wanted you to take an insane amount of meds. That's how they get you!

Make sure the temp is set cool where you are at least comfortable, a hot bath could be relaxing, as a last resort we'll add .5mg to your dose and that may be what we have to do but I want to be sure first. You're taking almost nothing so don't worry about it right now, but keep me posted over the next couple hours. I won't allow you to get sick. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 06-10-2012 at 05:56 PM.

bppb is offline Member

Like I told you the induction lasts four days the way I do it. Sometimes we have to adjust the dose just to tweak it since we work with the lowest effective dose which is much better than the sub dr that wanted you to take an insane amount of meds. That's how they get you!

Make sure the temp is set cool where you are at least comfortable, a hot bath could be relaxing, as a last resort we'll add .5mg to your dose and that may be what we have to do but I want to be sure first. You're taking almost nothing so don't worry about it right now, but keep me posted over the next couple hours. I won't allow you to get sick. God bless.
    After I last posted about being in a room that was a little warm, turned out it was an understatement. I went downstairs to get a drink and relax on the couch and it was an instant relief since it was so much cooler. I ate dinner and now I still feel ok.
    Robert_325 likes this.

I promise that if you keep me updated on what's going on I don't miss often on handling sub symptoms. I can ALWAYS make you feel better if you have any problems. Just let me know. I'm glad you're feeling better now. You are going to be done in record time and never look back! Just keep doing the next right thing and don't USE NO MATTER WHAT!!! God bless.

bppb is offline Member

I promise that if you keep me updated on what's going on I don't miss often on handling sub symptoms. I can ALWAYS make you feel better if you have any problems. Just let me know. I'm glad you're feeling better now. You are going to be done in record time and never look back! Just keep doing the next right thing and don't USE NO MATTER WHAT!!! God bless.
    Yipppeee...That's what I like to hear! I am so ready to be done and feel normal again. No matter how long this takes I couldn't do it without you. We all know i'd be at the clinic for a very long if I followed their orders. I appreciate everything. In case I fall asleep soon and dont return tonight, I will check in the morning for instructions before I take anything. I assume I will take 1.5mg tomorrow as well. Just let me know!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast