Need help/answers
    MrClean73 is offline New Member

Question Need help/answers

My girlfriend was a raw >>>>>> user for about six months without my knowledge. She entered a treatment program and made it to the aftercare portion of the program and has remained clean. The problem is she got a job which interfered with her classes. She was booted from the program (awol) so they called it. I have been the best supporter I can be a and I even felt cheated by the program when this happened. Well she went about a week and a half without her soboxone and began withdrawing. She was very irritable, nauseated, skin crawling and her fingers are very pain sensitive along with insomnia. She was reinstated to the program recently, has her soboxone but the withdrawl symptoms are still present and intense. What can I do to help her?

rxqueen83 is offline Member

Hi! What's your girlfriends dose of Sub? How long between the time she was taken off the Sub, and then when she started again? Sometimes it can take a day or two to stabilize. I imagine her dose is probably pretty high as well, most Doctor's RX too much sub.

MrClean73 is offline New Member

8Mg/2mg 2 1/2 strips a day. About a weekl and a half between stopping and starting

bppb is offline Member

Mr Clean, You should really get a hold of Robert if she really wants to completely get off of everything. He can help her get off the suboxone but she has to be ready to give up that life style. Keep your head up and be patient, it takes time and hopefully it all pays off in the end for you.

surfdog is offline Senior Member

clean, that is too high a dose of subs which is common , as the above post said reobert and some others can get her off the subs without going through all that she has good luck Surfdog