Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TriedandTired
Need affordable sub Dr in Tampa bay
    TriedandTired is offline Member

Question Need affordable sub Dr in Tampa bay

I have been in subs a few times and the last few times I have just traded roxys for subs. The first sub dr I went to was clueless and wouldn't allow induction at home last one did allow me to induct at home but not really affordable. I do have health insurance so if anyone knows a sub dr in this area that takes insurance or is affordable that would awesome. I know I can look on suboxone web site to find a dr but if someone could save me time by sharing some info that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

TandT ...... Hope you hear from someone here on the forum. There are so many people here that have come from the Tampa area, I would think you could have a decent shot at hearing good news. I hope so! Hang in there! God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thanks Robert the sub dr I used last time is letting me come back the and just pay a follow up visit of $90 I am actually going in the morning, i took the last pills I had about a hour ago. So it's time to reclaim my life. Would u be willing to work with me this time?

Quote Originally Posted by TriedandTired View Post
    Thanks Robert the sub dr I used last time is letting me come back the and just pay a follow up visit of $90 I am actually going in the morning, i took the last pills I had about a hour ago. So it's time to reclaim my life. Would u be willing to work with me this time?

You know that I have never told anyone "NO" before and I wouldn't start now. We just need to make sure you're in severe enough detox before you get inducted. I surely would like to do the induction right here together so we make sure you get off on the right foot.

I have a post op appt with my surgeon from a surgery I had a few months ago in the morning. I'll be home around lunchtime or so. I'll look for you when I get home. Here is a link to the COWS (clinical opioid w/d scale) worksheet. Be monitoring your symptoms according to the following link in the morning leading up to mid day. I doubt you'll be scoring a 26, where you need to be to have a successful induction, before mid day. I'll talk with you when I get home and I look forward to seeing you get this off your back forever this time! God bless, buddy!

http://www.drugs.com/resources/opioi...wal-record.pdf
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Sounds like a plan, I am looking forward to this. I will keep you posted I doubt I'll be a 26 before midday going on past detoxes. I don't think my suboxone dr will have any problem at all letting me induct out of the office he was ok doing it last time around.

This is going to be the time that it works. I know in mg mind I have tried everything to use successful with no avail. Not only that currently in Tampa Bay you can barely get a script for 30 mg roxys filled anymore. 90% of the big chains are not carrying because of the epidemic in this state. Moms and pops are charging anywhere between $6-9 per tablet. Talk about price gouging when 2 years ago they were 60 cents each. I thought I'd never say this but I'm glad it is getting as hard as it is to fill scripts etc. it makes it that much easier to say screw it and give up the fight and live a normal life.

I have so many things that are just out of wack in my life and I can almost bet 98% of it has to do with me being an active pill addict. I have to get off these pills do I can make clear and educated decisions. As I am typing this if actually sounds enticing !!! I'm going to hit the bed I have to go into work before I go to the dr tommorow.
    Robert_325 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TriedandTired View Post
    This is going to be the time that it works. I know in mg mind I have tried everything to use successful with no avail. Not only that currently in Tampa Bay you can barely get a script for 30 mg roxys filled anymore. 90% of the big chains are not carrying because of the epidemic in this state. Moms and pops are charging anywhere between $6-9 per tablet. Talk about price gouging when 2 years ago they were 60 cents each. I thought I'd never say this but I'm glad it is getting as hard as it is to fill scripts etc. it makes it that much easier to say screw it and give up the fight and live a normal life.

I have so many things that are just out of wack in my life and I can almost bet 98% of it has to do with me being an active pill addict. I have to get off these pills do I can make clear and educated decisions. As I am typing this if actually sounds enticing !!! I'm going to hit the bed I have to go into work before I go to the dr tommorow.

Let's really work together the right way this time and make this work for you! I'm commited to making sure you are successful. Just go along with what I ask, I only have your best interests at heart, and I am confident we can get you out of this big black hole once and for all! I will be checking on you when I come in from the dr later today. Hang in there! God bless.

Just checking on you like I said I would, just came in. Going to hit the pool for a bit while there is good sunshine outside, will be back when I come in. DON'T start without me! God bless.

dizzyviz is offline New Member

I do NOT know hwo to use this message board. I hav never joined a message before and Ia m 39 year sol! Lame.. Can someone help me? I have been addicted to pills almost 2 years now. and I started subs yestday afternoon. Can anyone tell me how to directly contact Robert?

dizzy ..... I posted on your thread where I'm talking with subhelpme!