Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes
Maximus Sub Diary
    freedom11 is offline Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by maximus99 View Post
    You are fierce Jay. Amazed at what you are accomplishing thru the detox. Gemma walks, gardening. You appear to be living life as normal.

Me, I have trouble moving. This is the main WD. I know you think cause I'm an athlete I can overcome it, but this is different. I dont have coordination behind that body and muscle. And added weight.

Will keep trying. It's down mainly, and at moments sometimes up.

Keep fighting,

Thor
    dON'T GET me wrong thor - i'm not living life as normal these are the ONLY THINGS i have done all day!!! I am fighting my body and will or the part that just wants to stay in bed all day anyway. You know i have loads of practical things to do re becoming homeless/getting a job etc and have done none of that. I am on my own - no-one else will walk dog, make me a cup of tea etc. Not feeling sorry for myself just want to make it clear that i am not living life as normal. Love Jay. Still congratulations on your step today - so pleased. Sorry i had to bully you there...

maximus99 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by freedom11 View Post
    dON'T GET me wrong thor - i'm not living life as normal these are the ONLY THINGS i have done all day!!! I am fighting my body and will or the part that just wants to stay in bed all day anyway. You know i have loads of practical things to do re becoming homeless/getting a job etc and have done none of that. I am on my own - no-one else will walk dog, make me a cup of tea etc. Not feeling sorry for myself just want to make it clear that i am not living life as normal. Love Jay. Still congratulations on your step today - so pleased. Sorry i had to bully you there...
    I also have outside pressures which I haven't discussed. Finances are always an issue when you are not working unless you have a large savings.

I watered the backyard again, at night walked up hills, looked up at the moon, and it felt good, with the help of music. Thank god for music. It helped get me thru.

Give me time, I will slowly learn how to move with this heavier body. Maybe a walks tommorow? That's would be the highlight of the detox.

Will try.

Sorry you have outside pressures as well during this---I think we all do unless we are 16 yrs old, and our mom and dad are taking care of it.

But that's not the case.

You didn't bully me. Nobody can bully me. You make sense. Just like you did on the skip.

So I will try to move and listen to you.

Hope and pray Denny's surgery went ok today.

Prayers for Denny!

God bless,

Thor

I also have outside pressures which I haven't discussed. Finances are always an issue when you are not working unless you have a large savings.
    I watered the backyard again, at night walked up hills, looked up at the moon, and it felt good, with the help of music. Thank god for music. It helped get me thru.
    Give me time, I will slowly learn how to move with this heavier body. Maybe a walks tommorow? That's would be the highlight of the detox.
    Will try.
    Sorry you have outside pressures as well during this---I think we all do unless we are 16 yrs old, and our mom and dad are taking care of it.
    But that's not the case.
    You didn't bully me. Nobody can bully me. You make sense. Just like you did on the skip.
    So I will try to move and listen to you.
    Hope and pray Denny's surgery went ok today.
    Prayers for Denny!
    God bless,
    Thor
    Yes Thor lots of love and healing thoughts for Denny. Glad you didn't feel bullied; must admit I started to feel a bit guilty about it. Anyway, so very proud of you for going outside and feeling that air, seeing the moon. I don't know about you but when I was on H I was so consumed with getting the daily fix that I didn't really notice the beauty of the outside world very much at all - even here when we have very little sun and these days when we have less and less daylight every day. That's enough about me - how are you on your day 9!! Who would have thought?? Hope you liked that silly ol tune i sent you - pretty old but the only one i could find to congratulate you. If you feel like you need a bit of a push today, listen to UB40 'groovin' - key words 'It's so good to be free'....Talk to you when you're up near the end of my day probably. Love Jay xx

Hooray - I wasn't looking forward to picking up that jellyfish - however good my gardening gloves were!! SOrry looked everywhere but couldn't find anything better than this to give to you on your success!!

http://youtu.be/us3dQ0nnlHY

love Jay xx
    My wife and I watched this and laughed so hard. Thank you!

It's Day 9 and I know you meant it for Day 8---but either days its great !

Thor

Default Your a good Man - Day 10 for you

Yes Thor lots of love and healing thoughts for Denny. Glad you didn't feel bullied; must admit I started to feel a bit guilty about it. Anyway, so very proud of you for going outside and feeling that air, seeing the moon. I don't know about you but when I was on H I was so consumed with getting the daily fix that I didn't really notice the beauty of the outside world very much at all - even here when we have very little sun and these days when we have less and less daylight every day. That's enough about me - how are you on your day 9!! Who would have thought?? Hope you liked that silly ol tune i sent you - pretty old but the only one i could find to congratulate you. If you feel like you need a bit of a push today, listen to UB40 'groovin' - key words 'It's so good to be free'....Talk to you when you're up near the end of my day probably. Love Jay xx
    Day 10 for you, Day 9 for me. You are winning! We both are!

For the first time I didn't sleep. Crazy and then oversleep until late. Really odd.

Do you have restless legs ? My legs are jelly during day but at night theynare restless. New observation.

Will listen to UB40, and congrats on Day 10.

Day 10 for you, Day 9 for me. You are winning! We both are!

For the first time I didn't sleep. Crazy and then oversleep until late. Really odd.

Do you have restless legs ? My legs are jelly during day but at night theynare restless. New observation.

Will listen to UB40, and congrats on Day 10.
    Jay I notice your senior member, how did you do that ?

My wife and I watched this and laughed so hard. Thank you!

It's Day 9 and I know you meant it for Day 8---but either days its great !

Thor
    I posted the congrats to you with terrible song on day 8 cos you actually got yourself out of the house on day 8and I wrote you the message about day 9 today which was day 9 - there's me in pedantic mood again. Great to hear the vid gave you a laugh - one of our more succeessful eurovisions believe it or not!! so congrats on day 9 - again - and i want to know how you have MOOOOOOVED today!!!??? Love Jay xx

I posted the congrats to you with terrible song on day 8 cos you actually got yourself out of the house on day 8and I wrote you the message about day 9 today which was day 9 - there's me in pedantic mood again. Great to hear the vid gave you a laugh - one of our more succeessful eurovisions believe it or not!! so congrats on day 9 - again - and i want to know how you have MOOOOOOVED today!!!??? Love Jay xx
    OK JAY! I DiD IT! I walked 2 large dogs that are basically sled dogs 1 mile with my wife. We each took 1 dog and did 1 mile. Not sure how many KM that is in Europe.

But it was the Biggest Accomplishment thus far.

I am collapsed from it now. Had some good buttery croissants too!

Legs felt like gelatin each step but dogs didn't care they just kept pulling. Hills and corners. All up hill which made it harder.

Big step today walking 1 mile. 1st time outside in public in 1 week, beard and all.

That's it for now! Feel fulfilled for the task I accomplished.

Thor

Default So proud of you

Seem to be saying this in two places now. But i am anyway - well done - won't send you another cheesy tune. I have also responded to your tune pressie and this somewhere else - getting mixed up with threads now!! Well done Max. Denny would be very proud of you too.

Seem to be saying this in two places now. But i am anyway - well done - won't send you another cheesy tune. I have also responded to your tune pressie and this somewhere else - getting mixed up with threads now!! Well done Max. Denny would be very proud of you too.
    Sorry about the threads overlap. Will check your music again. As the link didn't work on my computer.

Thank you. I hope and pray Denny had a smooth and flawless surgery and is recuperating and healing as we speak here now. It was yesterday his surgery so he is out of the woods hopefully.

Thanks for the kudos. It was a huge venture and wiped me out completely.

But they are dogs and advantage is---they pull you. So we don't have to do all the work. I like dogs better than most humans.

Bandito and Siobhan were very happy and sent you kisses and hugs from America. They are Irish, I hope that is ok with you.

Cheers,

Max-Thor

Anonymous Guest

haha one mile is 1.6km.... and yup we use metrics all the way down here too. seems funny to go to scotland, or the usa and see miles. soooo old fashioned. lol

you have alaskan malamutes...?

i have a friend who breeds them. awesome dogs, but a bit too close to the wolf for this kiwi. i will stick to my mid sized blue heeler i think... did you see the movie 8 below. bout the ones stuck in antarctica after a summer expo. awesome movie if ya havent heard of it.

stay strong mate, and focus on the positive....

(man ive heard that a few times myself. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysod View Post
    haha one mile is 1.6km.... and yup we use metrics all the way down here too. seems funny to go to scotland, or the usa and see miles. soooo old fashioned. lol

you have alaskan malamutes...?

i have a friend who breeds them. awesome dogs, but a bit too close to the wolf for this kiwi. i will stick to my mid sized blue heeler i think... did you see the movie 8 below. bout the ones stuck in antarctica after a summer expo. awesome movie if ya havent heard of it.

stay strong mate, and focus on the positive....

(man ive heard that a few times myself. lol)
    Kiwi,

I was joking about the Alaskan sled dogs because they pull me like a malamute or a husky would. But actually I have Celtic Hounds, Irish Wolfhiunds. Cmon me Viking las, would you guess anything less from your Maori inked friend in America,

Who happens to have a Viking name, heritage and Celtic hounds. As you know they are quite large. And are larger than many people I know. They are magical, majestic, and mythical going back to the book of Celt. They are magnificent.

Our dogs hunt and cannot exist with cats. They are large and stand tall with their head at our countertops in our kitchen.

They definitely gave me a walk around. A walk about.....

They sleep in our bed and what little room left for humans like myself and my wife we try to find. They can weigh easily 125-150 pounds. (lbs). Not sure what this in KG.

But I know my wife only way a little bit more than them and she is 6 feet like me.

Did the mike with the help of Viking wife, but in a few hours she travels away for 5 days and then back for work.

So it's just me. They outweigh me. Not Alaskan Malamutes but Irish Wolfhounds.

There souls are old, and they are so different---Bandito and Siobhan. Siobhan rules, she is aware, Bandito is the center of attention. He doesn't try. He just is.

We humans get to play in their world!

Yes, just about 10 days for me. No sub.

I have a feeling Denny is recuoing but without narcotics, he is courageous. God be with him. He has angels I know this.

End of Day 9 for me. And starting Day 10 in 2 hours.

Will have to walks the Celtic Wolfhounds solo tommorow.

You can laugh thinking of me and them being walked....them walking me tommorow.

Good morn and Good night to you!

Thor, son of Odin

Kiwi,

I was joking about the Alaskan sled dogs because they pull me like a malamute or a husky would. But actually I have Celtic Hounds, Irish Wolfhiunds. Cmon me Viking las, would you guess anything less from your Maori inked friend in America,

Who happens to have a Viking name, heritage and Celtic hounds. As you know they are quite large. And are larger than many people I know. They are magical, majestic, and mythical going back to the book of Celt. They are magnificent.

Our dogs hunt and cannot exist with cats. They are large and stand tall with their head at our countertops in our kitchen.

They definitely gave me a walk around. A walk about.....

They sleep in our bed and what little room left for humans like myself and my wife we try to find. They can weigh easily 125-150 pounds. (lbs). Not sure what this in KG.

But I know my wife only way a little bit more than them and she is 6 feet like me.

Did the mike with the help of Viking wife, but in a few hours she travels away for 5 days and then back for work.

So it's just me. They outweigh me. Not Alaskan Malamutes but Irish Wolfhounds.

There souls are old, and they are so different---Bandito and Siobhan. Siobhan rules, she is aware, Bandito is the center of attention. He doesn't try. He just is.

We humans get to play in their world!

Yes, just about 10 days for me. No sub.

I have a feeling Denny is recuoing but without narcotics, he is courageous. God be with him. He has angels I know this.

End of Day 9 for me. And starting Day 10 in 2 hours.

Will have to walks the Celtic Wolfhounds solo tommorow.

You can laugh thinking of me and them being walked....them walking me tommorow.

Good morn and Good night to you!

Thor, son of Odin
    Yes Kiwi was right - we are old fashioned here - we still use miles and we use pounds but stones and pounds to weigh people and dogs so when people say they weigh so many pounds i am too lazy and not numeric enough to put that into stones and pounds and make sense of it. OUr dogs , me, you, kiwi, are wonderful creatures and really got me through the last 3 years, and especially last 9 months since kicking H. Think how great it will be when your wife comes back and finds someone who is making her tea and dinner etc. WHich you will be - aim for that - just a suggestion - or is that too in your face/intrusive? Big congratulations for today. Love Jay xx PS I am part Irish - my grandmother came over and married an English man (of Welsh origin) - apart from that all mainly cockney but now live in the North. Love Jay xx
    Last edited by freedom11; 10-16-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Yes Kiwi was right - we are old fashioned here - we still use miles and we use pounds but stones and pounds to weigh people and dogs so when people say they weigh so many pounds i am too lazy and not numeric enough to put that into stones and pounds and make sense of it. OUr dogs , me, you, kiwi, are wonderful creatures and really got me through the last 3 years, and especially last 9 months since kicking H. Think how great it will be when your wife comes back and finds someone who is making her tea and dinner etc. WHich you will be - aim for that - just a suggestion - or is that too in your face/intrusive? Big congratulations for today. Love Jay xx PS I am part Irish - my grandmother came over and married an English man (of Welsh origin) - apart from that all mainly cockney but now live in the North. Love Jay xx
    So like everyone else your a mix-those are the beat, A little of Eveyrthing, Moat Americans are like this,

If I can make tea and biscuits for my wife 5 says from now I deserve an award. Slept 3 hours only cause she just left at 6 am. Went to be at 2am and had a nice chat.

Hey are you sneezing like 10 times in a row ? I am..like 3-4 times a day.

How are your legs---do you feel restless at night, like kicking ?

Better yesterday. Today Day 10 for me and Day 11 for you---easy to remember, you will hopefully always be 1 day ahead of me. Time change helps too.

Doggy kisses make eveyrhtung feel better!!!!

Exhausted, gonna try to catch 3 more hours of sleep.

Hey, question, how did you go from member to Senior Member so quick ? Do you post in the community forum ? I guess that's how you move up on your membership with questions and answers. But to be a senior, you need 1000 question or answers. Wow! I am just a beginner member. It's gonna take me a long time to post 1000 answers. Wow. Curious how you did that....

Back to sleep, and hope you like the Cyndu Lauper version,

Night nit.

Thor

Little more international song for you - especially for you and your wife.
    you will find translations on utube if you don't know french.

written by the singer, Jacques Brel (deceased now) written in late 50s

http://youtu.be/i2wmKcBm4Ik

(ps i lived in france for almost two years and in spain for a year)

My wife is swedish-nowrwigeian, with a touch of German and Dutch, and speaks French, german, Italian. Working on Chinese or Japanese now.

I used to be fluent jn French. When we visit we only speak French. She may as well have french blood, she lived there for years.

So I am rusty. But if I am around it, and submerged in it, I can get my French back. It's beautiful. I like Italian. When we went to Italian, everybody thought she was German (allemande) and I was Italiano. I could be my grand hand gestures, and passionate tone of speaking. And she is blonde. But even in northern Italy which is Germanic, they thougt she was German, me Italiano.

My wife is swedish-nowrwigeian, with a touch of German and Dutch, and speaks French, german, Italian. Working on Chinese or Japanese now.

I used to be fluent jn French. When we visit we only speak French. She may as well have french blood, she lived there for years.

So I am rusty. But if I am around it, and submerged in it, I can get my French back. It's beautiful. I like Italian. When we went to Italian, everybody thought she was German (allemande) and I was Italiano. I could be my grand hand gestures, and passionate tone of speaking. And she is blonde. But even in northern Italy which is Germanic, they thougt she was German, me Italiano.
    well you're breaking all the stereotypes down for me that we get on the TV. Good on you!! And the song...? J'espere que tu l'aimes

I know Jacques Brel and his music. Love Julian Clerc, Jean-jacques Goldman, left some songs for you below.

Border Colies need activity. They can jump SO high. They may as well be 10 feet tall. Yep 2 dogs for me to pull and them to pull me. We shall see soon. Just fed them for first time in weeks. A big boy now.

Wife is temporarily not here. Will walk a mile in one hour.

Sounds like you are getting better Jayl your attitude, words, energy seems leaning upwards.

Is day 10 a turn around day for us. My wife is gone but I had My proper bathroom visit---perfect normal. This is the first in years. Maybe it was that pizza I ate late last night to celebrate my wife's job!

Vegetarians we are. But it was loaded--olives, mushrooms, onions, and breaded eggplant parmigana, on top of a very very thing new York style pizza crust.

I am ok today.

I'm gonna make it.

I read some of this gloom about Paws lasting for people on sub that took it longer than 3 months to 2 years, of having PAWS for up to 2 years. I cannot allow this in my heart or head. As you might say, bullocks, blah, blah, blah.

No way. Exercise will get that brain fixed, I will force myself.

10 days and going for a 1 mile sled dog run up the hill. And see the sun. Yeah!

Cheers,

Thor

I know Jacques Brel and his music. Love Julian Clerc, Jean-jacques Goldman, left some songs for you below.

Border Colies need activity. They can jump SO high. They may as well be 10 feet tall. Yep 2 dogs for me to pull and them to pull me. We shall see soon. Just fed them for first time in weeks. A big boy now.

Wife is temporarily not here. Will walk a mile in one hour.

Sounds like you are getting better Jayl your attitude, words, energy seems leaning upwards.

Is day 10 a turn around day for us. My wife is gone but I had My proper bathroom visit---perfect normal. This is the first in years. Maybe it was that pizza I ate late last night to celebrate my wife's job!

Vegetarians we are. But it was loaded--olives, mushrooms, onions, and breaded eggplant parmigana, on top of a very very thing new York style pizza crust.

I am ok today.

I'm gonna make it.

I read some of this gloom about Paws lasting for people on sub that took it longer than 3 months to 2 years, of having PAWS for up to 2 years. I cannot allow this in my heart or head. As you might say, bullocks, blah, blah, blah.

No way. Exercise will get that brain fixed, I will force myself.

10 days and going for a 1 mile sled dog run up the hill. And see the sun. Yeah!

Cheers,

Thor
    Way to go Thor - notice you signed yourself thor now - when your addict is taking over a bit you don't seem so sure and sign max or max - thor - or did i imagine that? Maybe being too analytical!! Yes no more blah blah. I must say i envy you the weather at the moment - just feeling so cold most of the time. Hope you did your sled run - go for a bit further everyday. We will beat this blimin fatigue thing and (the cold chills for me). Love Jay xx
    maximus99 likes this.

Way to go Thor - notice you signed yourself thor now - when your addict is taking over a bit you don't seem so sure and sign max or max - thor - or did i imagine that? Maybe being too analytical!! Yes no more blah blah. I must say i envy you the weather at the moment - just feeling so cold most of the time. Hope you did your sled run - go for a bit further everyday. We will beat this blimin fatigue thing and (the cold chills for me). Love Jay xx
    I must have written in the wrong thread, I think I wrote on your thread in confusion. I will make this brief.

Fed dogs (1st time in 10 days)
    Ran a mile up hill with 250 lbs of Irish Wolves
    Washed Auto
    Watered 100 fruit trees
    Didn't lye Down once yet today (1st time standing and moving like this in 10 days)
    Doing dishes
    Odds & ends & errands

Will walk dogs under moonlight tonight a 2nd time. 2 dog walks. 1 mile each.

I guess I am manic. Nothing or everything, my wife is not here. I need to busy. So I am.

I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts. Transferring tons of music to computer, so I can listen on iPad.

Day 10 is best day so far. It's the only day I have felt human and joyful fully!

No crying today...more laughing....

Thor

Well end of Day 10. This was the BiG turning point. Day 10 was the turning point, it kind of started at the last 2 hrs of Day 9. The time I took the last dose was now almost 11 days ago, at 12:00 A.M., which is in 1 1/2 hours.
    What changed ? Everything. No chills today. On my feet. Moving. Functioning. Laughing more. No jelly legs. No lying down. No depression. No fatigue. No sweats except after dog walk which is good since it was hot outside.

I slept 6 hours consisting of 3 hours here, a break, and then another 3 hours last night.

My BP is 120/78. So far so good.

I am hoping for another great day tomorrow, however my mind is boggled as I haven't read anyone whose taken the stuff for 5-6 years at 8-10mg, and in 10 days felt any sense of normal. Perhaps there are some, but I haven't seen them post the happy stories of high Functioning at Day 10. I have been so sick for 9 days. No doubt. The worst of my life. I didn't get out of bed for at least for 8 days it seems. Every task was seemingly impossible.

This breaking of the sub WD cycle at Day 10---I have no idea....

I will stay humble and steady and nimble. I hope tommorow will be like today.

Music, Exercise, Ways to find Laughter....

Ramblings at the end if Day 10 and Feeling like something snapped back into place,

Happily,

Thor
    Littln12 likes this.

Thumbs up wey hey hey

I must have written in the wrong thread, I think I wrote on your thread in confusion. I will make this brief.

Fed dogs (1st time in 10 days)
    Ran a mile up hill with 250 lbs of Irish Wolves
    Washed Auto
    Watered 100 fruit trees
    Didn't lye Down once yet today (1st time standing and moving like this in 10 days)
    Doing dishes
    Odds & ends & errands
    Will walk dogs under moonlight tonight a 2nd time. 2 dog walks. 1 mile each.
    Day 10 is best day so far. It's the only day I have felt human and joyful fully!
    No crying today...more laughing....
    Thor
    WOw Thor - that is absolutely amazing - so proud of you; brilliant brilliant brilliant. I'll have to catch up with you now with the activity. WHooooopppeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    maximus99 likes this.

Hey Thor - I think the thing to do is maybe NOT read about other's stories re long term withdrawal stuff for a while. Stay with your own recovery. Remember Denny's advice - everyone is different. You know you have to fight for this every day and that addict will not just lie down and take it and you certainly showed him today. Aim for that homemade meal for your wife when she gets home not just tea and biscuits you stingey so and so. She so deserves it. On wards and onwards. Love Jay x
    maximus99 likes this.

Littln12 is offline Member

Default Hey Max!

It was so good to read some good news this morning-boy- did you ever make a phenomenal turnaround. So good to hear as I was really getting concerned for you and now I can "hear" the relief in your posts and it's awesome. I'm so glad you didn't give in. Maybe you really do carry Thor's hammer.
    maximus99 likes this.

Hey Thor - I think the thing to do is maybe NOT read about other's stories re long term withdrawal stuff for a while. Stay with your own recovery. Remember Denny's advice - everyone is different. You know you have to fight for this every day and that addict will not just lie down and take it and you certainly showed him today. Aim for that homemade meal for your wife when she gets home not just tea and biscuits you stingey so and so. She so deserves it. On wards and onwards. Love Jay x
    Jay, the biscuits and tea (my English friend says Bickies and Tea) was a joke just for you. But do cook. That was a tribute trying to talk in your lingo, just joking. I love tea, coffee, all of the above. And biscuits to us are bread, and I think to you guys are like cookies. Not sure....

Yes, you are right. I have been reading so many stories for months on here, that I set expectations so low. And expected horror. I wanted to be real, and give work notice. So I had to have some idea.

But at this point it may not be super healthy. Its I had a weird relationshipn sub, itmgot stuck under my tongue in a hospital nearly 6 years ago after a seizure from Tranadol / Ultram on 150mg. I had no idea what it was, I was having WD's and they stuck this thing unknowingly for me in me.

I never felt good on it. I actually always had weird chills, sweats, fear, nightmares. Not the normal me. I hated it. But every time I tried to stop it I would get sick.

So I would never look forward to talking it, almost the anti-addict. I knew if i didn't I would get very ill. There was no pleasure like people get normally with opiates.

Mine was like your mom making you eat your veggies or else! Or Castor Oil or else!

So my brain doesn't think about taking it ever, as long as I am not sick.

Weird story. Atypical. But 8 years ago when brother died, I got a stone days before. A matter of timing. 2 punches. A death and a stone I held for 6 months. That's when I got introducd to opiates. Never liked them even then. Just a matter if not hurting,

Either way---regardless of my reason for being on Sub, I get your meaning.

Will work each day and not take it lightly.

Day 11. Productive as before. Doggy meals, gearing up for walk. Listened to music so much, slept 6 hours again. This seems to be my sleeping habit. 6 hours broken into 2, 3 hour rounds.

Jay & Litlin, thank you fior both your posts. Yes, Litlin I did make a turn around. The exact moment was Day 9, Hour 22.

Yes, the hammer is true and so is my name actually. Thats who I am named after.

Hope others can see that sometimes things work out better than you can possibly imagine. Without opiates. No benzos. Clean.

Day 10 was early in this game and today is Day 11.

Will never take this for granted. Will appreciate each moment of clarity and being lucid.

God Bless,

Thor

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Littln12 View Post
    It was so good to read some good news this morning-boy- did you ever make a phenomenal turnaround. So good to hear as I was really getting concerned for you and now I can "hear" the relief in your posts and it's awesome. I'm so glad you didn't give in. Maybe you really do carry Thor's hammer.
    Littln12,

Thank you, it was unexpected. It's so early in this end game at Day 11. I can't help to be suspicious----who's pulling my strings here? Am I being punked ? I dont know.

All is good. Sleep is evasive. That's it.

Big turn around for sure. Will ride the wave while it lasts!

Cheers,

Thor

Littln12 is offline Member

Default Let us know

Hey Max, I'm curious as to how your day was today. I sincerely hope you're still feeling good. I thought about you and Jay today as I got out and did some yardwork, mowing and raking and all. Exercise does help. Even though I'm taking my pain meds, today is day 7 with no Sub and I feel it big time. My legs weigh a ton and I'm short of breath-I have to take frequent breaks when doing chores that normally I can breeze through. I'm hoping that in just a few short days I can feel as well as you did yesterday.

You and Freedom are just amazing. In the midst of everything you're going through you've still been there for me with no judgement. Thank You Max!

Keep up the good fight. Littln

Quote Originally Posted by Littln12 View Post
    Hey Max, I'm curious as to how your day was today. I sincerely hope you're still feeling good. I thought about you and Jay today as I got out and did some yardwork, mowing and raking and all. Exercise does help. Even though I'm taking my pain meds, today is day 7 with no Sub and I feel it big time. My legs weigh a ton and I'm short of breath-I have to take frequent breaks when doing chores that normally I can breeze through. I'm hoping that in just a few short days I can feel as well as you did yesterday.

You and Freedom are just amazing. In the midst of everything you're going through you've still been there for me with no judgement. Thank You Max!

Keep up the good fight. Littln
    Judgement is everywhere. People come here not to judged most likely. Guess it feels good to share on here, even if someone questions your actions, it's a stranger, and someone that gets it, cause they are there, have been there, or, are going there.

Day 11 today has been good. Good energy, no lying down. It's about 5:35pm and I am a little fatigued, but it's the first moment if that. Walked dogs, ate breakfast, lunch, and will have a light dinner,

The BP was weird 124/91. The lower number is a bit high for me, this is odd....some chills but dealing.

I would say Day 11 was good. The biggest thing was the gello body, everything weighing a ton, and each activity taking your breath. That's gone,

Day by day.

Littln12, so you're off the sub at least. I think they produce are more prolonged detox than straight pain pills.

Everybody has there comfort zone and way. None of this is easy,

Hope you get thru it....day 7 was hard. And Day 10 was the change day. Hope that is the case for you Littln12.

Jay, haven't heard much from you today. Hope you're alright. Get worried when I don't hear from you on here. Hope you were okay today on Day 12. We have the time difference, so that could be it.

Shrimoboat, are you out there? Haven't heard from ya ? Kiwi? Where is everybody?

Cheers,

Thor
    Littln12 likes this.

sorry i disappeared on you Thor - had rough couple of days emotionally and freezing - you'll see on my thread; anyway, really glad to read you're doing so well. I knew you would - and even better when you HAD to do things. That's what i was trying to say to you in my rather cumbersome way.
    I hope your english friend doesn't say biccies and tea - it's tea and biscuits - never the other way round. All I know about cookies is that they are those big round things full of fat and sugar that taste just of that - they sell them here - cost a lot too. They put chocolate in some of them too. Biscuits are eg digestives, custard creams, rich tea - they are the ones that have been round for donkey's years. And rich tea biscuits are brilliant for dunking. Well they all are really. If you made 'High Tea' for your wife then that would be a pot of tea with sandwiches and home made cakes and mayybe home made biscuits like shortbread which is dead easy to make and gorgeous. Oh yes puddings - well there's a bit of a class thing here really. There are dishes with pudding in the title like bread and butter pudding, but the working classes say pudding for anything after dinner and the middle or upper classes say lunch and dessert. And working classes have dinner at around 1pm and middle/upper classes have lunch then and dinner in the evening. (hence eg evening jackets). So there you go - etiquette lesson for today. Talking of etiquette - have you decided on when you will be knighted (by the Queen - me being her emissary) and what you will be called - the knight of what? Love Jay xx

Anonymous Guest

rite now. my blue heeler purple is my saving grace. again...

thanks thor. yes i will borrow the hammer. need it for sure.

emotional. crazy... all the stuff we usually bury with drugs... its still hard ya know. i dont know if it ever gets easy. anyway. thanks for your post. meant a lot to me...

take it easy with them irish wolfhounds. theyre pretty cool dogs. never actually 'known one', had a russian wolfhound, well ex did years ago. he was noble. fast. awesome. but not as big as an irish.

cool as. thanks

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast