I feel like I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!! What does everyone suggest?
    dsac6060 is offline Member

Lightbulb I feel like I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!! What does everyone suggest?

I seriously feel like I am ready to do this! I know ppl said you will know when its your time and i feel like it may be. But then i question it because ppl say dont get too overconfident at the mg dose I am at, which is 1.5. Honestly I prepared to feeling worse than this and am just staying positive. I feel like nothing can stop me right now.

One problem Ive been having when taking my dose is i feel like the strip is not dissolving correctly, for some reason I cant stop moving my mouth and sometimes I need to yawn(aka WD symptom), which is possibly messing up the dissolving process. Its almost as if i feel like im not taknig anything at all lol. Before >> put it under my tongue and feel something present. Now I dont feel anything or get a rush from it. Im not complaining but think its just a lot mental right now.

Any suggestions from anyone??? I haven't heard from Robert 325 in like 4 days now. Hope you are still around to help me friend. -
    We CAN and WILL do this!!!!! Have faith and stay strong

numbOne is offline Member

I never felt any rush from Sub, completely unlike that warm, wonderful feeling i so looked forward to whne on Roxi - The lower your dose becomes the less you will notice or taste...

As long as you are certain that you are placing the piece under your tongue then you are benefitting from the drug (sometimes if my finger was a little mosit or whatver the sliver would stick to, so be sure it makes it into and stays in your mouth).

You can help out the process by drinking a little something beforehand so your mouth is watery and the sub will dissolve easier.

I used to worry that i would was swallowing too quickly or whatever as you are supoosed to let it sit for 15 minutes, even when swallowed after just a few minutes the drug was still in my system doing it's job.

So now you are going to drop to 1.125?? That's great! Keep moving down. Good luck

Yes, I use a tweezers to hold the sub.....It is way easier to put under my tongue. But I am always having issues with positioning my tongue over it. I feel like im not doing it properly, hopefully i have been. Yes sir im ready to drop and keep this train moving!

numbOne is offline Member

Sounds like you're doing it right...Your speculation that it's mental is probably on target. I know that my addiction would tell me im not getting enough or not doing it right - becuase the monster wants to feed!

You are doing fantastic. Keep up the great work!

shybaybe2003 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

you are doing it! you really can tell when you are ready 100 percent. Its in your bones, in your soul. And it sounds like your there congrats

fedupnow is offline Member

dsac6060 keep up the great work and positive attitude! Believe me, keep tapering and get you self as low as you can. Eventually you will get tired of it and accept your jump! I would get to at least 0.50mg before trying though.. it will make things easier in the end. I tried jumping at 2mg's and made it about 24hrs and cracked. I'm about 95hrs now without dosing and hanging in there..

OK FEDUP NOW i am just so excited to be done but you are right ill try to keep lowering so i dont fool myself. THanks man!!! GLad your doing so awesome KEEP ME UP TO DATE BUD