Hyland Restful Legs
    Buttercup79 is offline New Member

Default Hyland Restful Legs

Hi again!

Does anyone have experience with Hyland Restful Legs (natural supplement @ walgreens)? RLS is usually the worst withdrawal symptom for me because I can't take anything for it like I can for other symptoms (immodium, cold meds, advil, etc).

I bought some today. Typically before I take sub dose in the morning I'm getting the antsy feeling, that would turn into major RLS if I didn't take sub. I'm going to try it tomorrow morning!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup79 View Post
    Hi again!

Does anyone have experience with Hyland Restful Legs (natural supplement @ walgreens)? RLS is usually the worst withdrawal symptom for me because I can't take anything for it like I can for other symptoms (immodium, cold meds, advil, etc).

I bought some today. Typically before I take sub dose in the morning I'm getting the antsy feeling, that would turn into major RLS if I didn't take sub. I'm going to try it tomorrow morning!

Hylands actually works pretty well for lots of people, some better than others. It won't hurt you so I say to go for it. I've seen people here for years using it. Let me know your results. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Thank you, Robert! I tried them this morning when I was feeling antsy, and within 15 minutes the feeling was gone. I did take the max rec'd dose of 3 dissolving tablets. If I amp up my potassium in addition to these guys, it should help a lot!

Oh, and are you the man with the taper plan? I posted about my tapering schedule yesterday to see if it was a good plan. A nice person (also bi polar) replied to me, mentioning it. Could you take a look at it if you have time and let me know if it sounds ok, or should e sped up, etc.? It's my only other thread. Thank you!