how can I get in touch with Robert?
    tdouglas is offline New Member

Exclamation how can I get in touch with Robert?

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with Robert? I'm trying to get off Suboxone after 5 years and I'm scared to death! I think he really knows what he is talking about and I would like to get his advice and help with my tapering plan. I know I'm probably making things hard on myself but I think if I talked with him, I would feel more at ease with how I'm approaching this dilemma!

Robert, please help me! I want better for myself an, most importantly, my 21 month old son!

Anonymous Guest

here is the link to how its done. ive done it. plenty have. what dose are you on now.? basically you drop your dose by 25% at a time. and on ya go. pretty simple really.

http://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-...tml#post220161

robert is not available right now. but this is the link, and all the info you need is here.

tdouglas is offline New Member

Thank you for the info! I am on 1.75mg right now. I have today and tomorrow on this dose and then I'll go to 1.5mg. The first two days were rough but I think I'm leveling out now, so fingers crossed the rest of the taper goes as smoothly as this. Not that the last 2 days have been fun... But not too terribly bad. I'm going to try to get down to about .125mg before I make the jump... Or HOP!
    I have clonodine and ativan if I get bad enough. Also taking a slew of vitamins.. Too many to count!
    I really just need some support from people who have gone through this before!

sm0gg is offline New Member

Keep at it you'll be fine, I'm on 1mg atm, I've worked my way down from 16mg. My problem is I'm gonna have trouble cutting the 2mg tablets into quarters & then eights. Once you get to 0.5mg start skipping days like Robert's guide syas. You'll be fine. Coming off 0.5 shouldn't be too bad, I wouldn't recommend the clonodine.
    Good luck!