Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
hi robert 325
    zedaman is offline Junior Member

Default hi robert 325

i have read the induction protocol several times, and if i understand it, i want to understand it, how can i get a .5 dose out of an 8/2 strip?

cOsMiCtRiGgEr is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by zedaman View Post
    i have read the induction protocol several times, and if i understand it, i want to understand it, how can i get a .5 dose out of an 8/2 strip?
    Heya Zeda.. Ok so cut that strip into half. That will give you two 4mg strips. Then cut those in half.. So now you should have four 2nd peices. Cut those down.. Now you will have eight 1mg peices. Then cut one of those in half and viola! You will have .5mg peices. Have you induced yet?

Thanx bro I didn’t realize how big they were, I inducted @ 4:00 with a piece I guesstimate with a 1.15 dose, still a bit anxious and in pain @ 545 so I took what I guesstimate was .6 piece hoping to level out a bit more …hangin tough though

Default still not there

havent leveled out yet still a lot of joint pain though much better than waitin for 26 to pop, last piece slipped into my teeth it was so small , waitin to see if im gonna need the other half of it

Thanx bro I didn’t realize how big they were, I inducted @ 4:00 with a piece I guesstimate with a 1.15 dose, still a bit anxious and in pain @ 545 so I took what I guesstimate was .6 piece hoping to level out a bit more …hangin tough though
    Ok man! I wish you would have had one of these other folks guide you through that process. Unfortunately, Robert has been having computer issues and connection is sporadic. Anyways..This is all new to me but I'll share my thoughts: I think your fine.. But I would recommend doing this as organized as possible. Taking random amounts which you are not totally sure of size-wise might cause problems for you when you finally stabilize. Mainly because you will not know exactly what you took. Don't get me wrong.. Cutting those prices down to .5mg is no easy task and what you will be left with is approximations.. However, they will likely be close approximations. This will give you the ability to exactly know how much you are taking. When Robert did my induction.. Initially I took 0.5mg. Waited 90min or 1.5 hours. Gauged how I was feeling.. And took an additional 0.5mg.. Then again waited 90 minutes. This was not easy by any means. It had been more than 72 hrs since my last dose of methadone and I was in a world of hurt. I wanted to just take the whole darn thing and be done with it. But taking those incremental doses will better allow you to find that oh so important "lowest effective dose". I figure.. I've already been sick for a few days.. Better to just take it slow and do it right.

Honestly, I think you are in good shape as those amounts you stated were quite close to the even numbers (1.15 and .6 to 1 and .5). Just relax... Try to get your mind off the sickness.. Soon you will, as Robert put it "feel like you just graduated from high school"!!! Lol! And trust me.. You will. After those days of sickness I felt SOOO much relief at being able to lay down and just relax! Again.. It took a few hours.. But me and my girl both leveled off at 2.5mgs. Incredible.. As my doc told me to take THREE 8mg strips for a total of 24 mgs! So this induction process does work. I hope someone can walk you through it. Keep posting on here as to how you are feeling. I'm sure someone will chime in and help! You have many people rooting for you! Just make sure you are taking .5 increments and ALWAYS waiting 90min before you decide to take more. The subs take quite a while to kick in so don't just dose more thinking it's not working after an hour. GO ZEDA!

-cos

havent leveled out yet still a lot of joint pain though much better than waitin for 26 to pop, last piece slipped into my teeth it was so small , waitin to see if im gonna need the other half of it
    Yeah it can be tough to get it in the right spot! Just do it in front of a mirror and MAKE SURE you are putting it under your tongue. Hang in there bro! Soon you will be feelin' great!

-cos

Default yea, startin to level out

havent taken the third piece yet startin to feel a little better, watin for the hot tub to get warm.imagine that would have been better to warm it up b 4, LOL THANX FOR THE SUPPORT!!

Default sweating really bad

never thought i could sweat so bad and be so cold...well actually .... but this is a cake walk compared to my last kick. aside some pretty narly stomache cramps and some moderate back pain

just took 3rd piece and still goin through alot of aches

Robert_325 is offline Retired

just took 3rd piece and still goin through alot of aches

Zedaman ...... sorry, been away from the computer. I will try to help you here if I can. So have you taken 1.5mg so far? Tell me what's happened since you started and were you at a 26 on the COWS worksheet when you began? How much time have you allowed between each .5mg dose? God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Ok …scored 26 @4:00pm had a hard time with slicing,, only got 5 equal pieces, took 1 @ 4 ( I guesstimate about 1.65) figure out I can still cut thos in half ( duh ) waited took half of 1/5th at 5:30 so a (1/10 ) was still very achy in back and bad stomach cramps still a 7:30 took other 10th ( both very hard to get and keep in place. Feel like I lost med as they both slipped into my teeth ) just took a rip, kinda helpin , which is my real choice of poison, but have had to quit nearly 6mnths now as I discovered it made me focus on my original pain, the spasms that I’m tying to train my mind to relax,that have been frozen up since 95, that being said my back and stomach are starting to tapper, maybe from the bowl got a little food but im sweating profusely and my legs are very achy but tryin to hang on
    Last edited by zedaman; 03-08-2012 at 08:50 PM.

tried to keep a journal on this thread

hot tub is like 85 or so...god im waiting on it like the cows test...boy when it gets to 101 is it gona feel good on thes achy bones!!

Ok …scored 26 @4:00pm had a hard time with slicing,, only got 5 equal pieces, took 1 @ 4 ( I guesstimate about 1.65) figure out I can still cut thos in half ( duh ) waited took half of 1/5th at 5:30 so a (1/10 ) was still very achy in back and bad stomach cramps still a 7:30 took other 10th ( both very hard to get and keep in place. Feel like I lost med as they both slipped into my teeth ) just took a rip, kinda helpin , which is my real choice of poison, but have had to quit nearly 6mnths now as I discovered it made me focus on my original pain, the spasms that I’m tying to train my mind to relax,that have been frozen up since 95, that being said my back and stomach are starting to tapper, maybe from the bowl got a little food but im sweating profusely and my legs are very achy but tryin to hang on

I'm not quite sure I was able to follow all that with what dose total you are on at the current time. Can you tell me the end result so far? God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

ok let me get my calc out. only cut into 5 pieces 1.6 each, took 1 @4pm than i thought duh cut those in half so took..8 @ 5:30, 7:30 still hurtin took.other10th so im tryin to hold @3.2 by my math. but my legs are still very achy, wait on hot tub to reach a sutible temp. or am i in harms way to over heat?

after rackin up bout 90k in debt from turning to the devil with a needle duckin my true pain, rather than dealing with that issue 1st and formostly. better than chasin pills and not payin bills

hey robert,can i soak my bones? or will i over heat...i reek of B O !

ok let me get my calc out. only cut into 5 pieces 1.6 each, took 1 @4pm than i thought duh cut those in half so took..8 @ 5:30, 7:30 still hurtin took.other10th so im tryin to hold @3.2 by my math. but my legs are still very achy, wait on hot tub to reach a sutible temp. or am i in harms way to over heat?

The hot tub is fine!! Should be good for you. I would wait until after the hot tub and then see how you feel. Hopefully you'll be stable where you are. If you must you can take another .5mg afterwards, but as late as it is that should get you through the night. Then take 2mg in the morning when you wake up and I'll check on you then for your afternoon dose. Hang in there. God bless.

tub @ 94 degrees, prob about another hour till i can get in will check in after soak, hope you were able to folow my math i'm 6hrs in on 3.2 wantin another but will try to wait till after tub THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by zedaman; 03-08-2012 at 10:02 PM.

can i take any xanax or soma would feel the best in years with that muscle thatslocked if i had a little tranq. prefer the soma also trazadone skip or take tonight? nuerontin as well ....man all this junk....

tub didnt really make much difference, went to take another piece my girl tells me there are 5 pieces left, and talked me into takin the smallest of the 5. I should have cut it in have but im still pretty sore and achy….so I must have cut into 7 pieces as I took 2 of the strips earlier so my original dose at 4pm must have been close to 1.14 then another strip, spit in 2, 1@ 5:30 the other at 7:30 and now another prob 1mg, it was the smallest of all, so know that I take all this into consideration im now @ 3.4mg…I know that I should have cut that last piece but I’m really achy still. had mild temp earlirer 99.3 prob why I was still achy, now @ 99.8 should I be worried waited for long time after tub, actually was 98.9 when I 1st got out

hey robert, i seem to be running a constant fever...should i be worried or take some asprin???

Default Feeling Really Bad...Help

I took another aprox 1 mill at 11:30pm est and another .6 mill at 1:20am est. I feel that I'm not progressing and am going backwards. Not to mention my temperature is averaging 99.5. Sometimes less, sometimes a little more.
    I really need some reasurance or advice on how to handle my continuing withdrawals.
    Please let me know if this is normal and please let me know if there is anything I can do or take to help me get over this ginormous hurdle. Any kind words would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance....Zedaman

How are you doing today Zeda? Hey... I was thinking that maybe you sat in the hot tub for so long that it raised your temp.. and as you know WD's do all kinds of funky stuff to your temp as well.. Combination of both? I hope you were able to get your fever reduced. Follow Roberts instructions. He said take 2mg for your morning dose and see how you feel. So cut one 8mg strip in half.. which will give you two 4mg strips. Cut one of those in half and you will have 2mg. Remember to give it time to work buddy! I hope you are feeling better!

-cos

rough night...very little sleep , up til 345am, wasnt untill i took my trazadone that it finally knocked me out. my girl says mid conversation LOL...not so great on the very loose stool this am hopefully from only eating some soup and such..took about 1.6 dose this morn. just wanna go back to sleep ,temp is back below norm feel much better though, thanx for checkin up cos!!!!!!!

If a muscle relaxer makes the difference it's okay, just not on a regular basis. Don't want to create another monster. The best thing for a low grade fever is tylenol and yes, the hot tub could have brought up the fever. That is not a common symptom with subs. You can take some Imodium AD for the diarrhea, it will do the trick, just take it as needed, don't get carried away. Hope that helps. God bless.

thanx Robert. dont know if you have had a chance to see n e of the posts i have been trying to keep a sort of journal on this thread. i didnt realize i intially cut into 7 equal pieces, kinda throws all that math off a bit, prob why i was havin a turulent induct. morning dose @ 815 am was about 1.6-1.7 know you said 2 but these are all guesstimates.had very little and all broken sleep maybe 3hrs still restless and cold, just took another trazadone hoping to sleep through it. if not can i take another .5 as its almost 2hrs since morn dose?

thanx Robert. dont know if you have had a chance to see n e of the posts i have been trying to keep a sort of journal on this thread. i didnt realize i intially cut into 7 equal pieces, kinda throws all that math off a bit, prob why i was havin a turulent induct. morning dose @ 815 am was about 1.6-1.7 know you said 2 but these are all guesstimates.had very little and all broken sleep maybe 3hrs still restless and cold, just took another trazadone hoping to sleep through it. if not can i take another .5 as its almost 2hrs since morn dose?

I suppose you could TODAY ONLY!!! After this it's NO MORE than two doses through the entire day and night.

No dosing throughout the day. That is addictive behavior, we are used to taking something all day long. So that has to stop as well as using our drug of choice. It's just as important for our recovery process to be successful. God bless.

tryin to wait for the trazadone would rather not take ne more

Hey Zeda! Hang in the bud! Did you read my post? I explained how to cut those strips up so you can get an accurate dose. Follow those directions and you won't end up with 5 peices... And 7 peices. Just work with cutting halves.. Then you will know what you are taking.

-cos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast