Here is my story after being over 3 years on lots percoset
    RoyalFlush is offline New Member

Default Here is my story after being over 3 years on lots percoset

[deleted - swearing]
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-04-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Suboxowned is offline Member

Default Royal Flush

Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place for support and answers to your questions. I am currently weening off of Suboxone too. I'm down to 4mgs. Monday is my next drop. I think I'm gonna try 2mgs. If I can't stabilize, I'll bump up to 3mgs a day. I can't wait to be off of this stuff. My only fear is restless leg syndrome. I can't deal with that at all!!! My Dr said he will give me whatever I need to remain comfortable when the time comes. I'm hoping Xanax will help keep me asleep thru the night. Their is a taper plan that we all use. Suppose to drop your dose by 25% every 4 days. Then when you get down low, you are suppose to start skipping a day, then 2 days, then 3 days, and so on.....until you can go 4 days without. Maybe you should start skipping days so your body will start getting use to the sub "not" being there. There is a gentleman on here by the name of Robert325 and he is wonderful and very smart when it comes to the taper plan. I'm sure he will be around soon to answer your questions. Good Luck!

RoyalFlush is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Suboxowned View Post
    Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place for support and answers to your questions. I am currently weening off of Suboxone too. I'm down to 4mgs. Monday is my next drop. I think I'm gonna try 2mgs. If I can't stabilize, I'll bump up to 3mgs a day. I can't wait to be off of this stuff. My only fear is restless leg syndrome. I can't deal with that at all!!! My Dr said he will give me whatever I need to remain comfortable when the time comes. I'm hoping Xanax will help keep me asleep thru the night. Their is a taper plan that we all use. Suppose to drop your dose by 25% every 4 days. Then when you get down low, you are suppose to start skipping a day, then 2 days, then 3 days, and so on.....until you can go 4 days without. Maybe you should start skipping days so your body will start getting use to the sub "not" being there. There is a gentleman on here by the name of Robert325 and he is wonderful and very smart when it comes to the taper plan. I'm sure he will be around soon to answer your questions. Good Luck!
    Thanks for your reply. Don't you worry about 65. It doesn't matter. You will feel 20 years younger after you get of the pills. Yes, I did try to follow Robert plan and it seems it is working great. But my problem is I'm afraid of not getting sleep enough and to be honest I can not function without 8 hours of continuous sleep. I want to mentally clean and don't think that I still need even 0.25mgr of sub to be able to function. I want to be cleam of all and any pill. The only pill I will ever take from now on it's gonna be for pain and that one will be OTC Ibuprofen. No matter what the pain I will have suffer I will never touch any prescription pain killers like oxy, percosets, vicodins ...etc. Now, my little problem is I should STOP using XANEX now for sleep or I should continue until I'm out of the sub 100% and can sleep naturally?

Your friend for life,
    RoyalFlush