Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cOsMiCtRiGgEr
Doin' the math...
    cOsMiCtRiGgEr is offline Member

Default Doin' the math...

Hey guys... Here's the dilemma. I have 18 strips left (8mg). I have a follow up tomorrow to get script for entire month. There are two of us tapering.. sticking to Roberts process. We both started at 2.5mg and stuck there for four days. Then down to 2mg for five days. Tomorrow we taper again down to 1.5mg. Like I said... I have 18 strips left-- 144mgs. I am wondering if you all think that would be enough for both me and my girl to taper down and off. The appt costs $100 and then I paid a little of $7 each for the strips. I am also moving at the end of the month.. So I would like to make sure I have all we will need.. So I don't have to go find a doc again after the move. Do you think we can rock and roll with what we have. I did the math and if everything goes smooth we should only have used around 40mgs by the time we get down to .5mg. And that's actually adding a day extra at each level (5 days instead of 4 just to estimate high). That still leaves us with close to 100 mgs. I am thinking that would be more than enough. If we stayed at .5mg ( which we won't because hopefully we will be tapering down from that as well) that would STILL last 100 days! Which is far longer than Roberts method even calls for. However, let me reiterate that I would really like to have them and not need rather than need and not have.

What do you guys think? Any input would be GREATLY appreciated. I also need input fast as my appt is in the morning and I'm considering just blowing it off. Thanks folks!

-cos

DDAVE45 is offline Member

cosmic....i also did the math ....you have enough for 3 people.....so for 2 of you 9 strips each is more than enough.

cOsMiCtRiGgEr is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDAVE45 View Post
    cosmic....i also did the math ....you have enough for 3 people.....so for 2 of you 9 strips each is more than enough.
    Thank you sir! Looks like the ole doc shortchanged himself by prescribing me 24 freaking milligrams a day. lol

-cos
    DDAVE45 and Kristin13 like this.

Ashleyy is offline Member

cos ... It is insane the amount of Suboxone doctors give to patients.

Mine gives me 90 8mg pills a month. So much!!

I could get a few people off of opiates with the large amount I have.
    Ashley

Robert_325 is offline Retired

cos .... you guys are eating this up and doing great! You don't need to give that freak anymore of your money. Don't think for a second that if you did run short in a few weeks that he wouldn't take you back anyway! He is about money, he doesn't care about you. We'll get through this just fine. God bless.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.