Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dsac6060
  • 1 Post By dsac6060
Day 1 of 3 mg..ROBERT 325 can you guide me please!!!!
    dsac6060 is offline Member

Default Day 1 of 3 mg..ROBERT 325 can you guide me please!!!!

Today is my first day of taking 3 mg. I took 2 mg this morning at 8 am and will take the other 1mg at 4 pm. This morning I honestly can say I did not need the suboxone but i took it anyway because i was afraid it would disrupt my tapering schedule. Is this the right thing to do or should i have skipped the dose? I get the sweats all day long at work, but I can handle it. The one thing that gets me the most is anxiety! I HATE IT!!!! Before using, I had an anxiety disorder but never agreed with taking a benzo. What should i do or use? I have heard of Kava, but I want something natural and strong enough to help me with my anxiety. This is the hardest part of my day, being at work with this anxiety. The sweats I can handle. I also have been dreaming a TON and waking up in the middle of the night being hungry, WEIRD! Is it good for me to be taking the list of supplements i was going to buy? Or should i wait till i am lower in the taper to start. I was planning on doing some of the amino acid protocol. What supplements would be the most important part? They list as follows:

1. B- vitamin Complex 100mgs,

2. Multi mineral vitamin high potency formula

3. 5HTP 300mgs a day 3x DAILY

4. L-glutamine--up to 2000mgs 3x per day..

5. L-Taurine-- to 1000mgs 3x daily

6. DLPA-- to 2000mgs 3x per day

7. Sam-e-- 200-400mgs per day

8. Vitamin C-- use Ester c buffered form,Take 2,000mgs every 3 hours.

9. Calcium 1,000mgs at bedtime Magnesium 1,000mgs at bedtime

10. Ibuprofen/tyleno/advil? Which one?

Normally, I exercise around 5-6 days a week. I am also a personal trainer in the gym, i have noticed my stamina not being there as much but I am fighting through it keeping in mind that I am sweating out all the BAD stuff. I believe this helps me definitely occupy my mind and time. I try to stay busy all the time bc if i sit around i start to think and freak out. I would truly appreciate help and support throughout this entire process so then I could provide this type of help to others after I complete my taper!!

ROBERT I WOULD LIKE YOUR GUIDANCE THROUGHOUT THE END OF THIS PROCESS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Robert_325 is offline Retired

Split your doses evenly each day. Stay at each dose four days, the reduce that current dose by 25%. You can post to me right here on this thread, I will see it. I'm on and off the forum so don't freak out if it's a couple hours before I reply. I am on here most every day.

I am not an authority on all those supplements. If you do the taper properly, take normal supplements in reasonable amounts, get exericise, the normal stuff, stay hydrated then you should do well. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 02-15-2012 at 11:23 AM.
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

I appreciate you getting back to me! I will try 3 mg for 4 days and see how i feel. I saw your other post. And I am not going to try kratom, as I was unaware of its effects! Thank you so much! Ill keep you updated. Also, it is just good to talk to ppl on a daily basis about this since my family is in the dark about it.

Be safe! Thank you again!
    Robert_325 likes this.

Good choice!
    I am not a dr. My statements are based on years of experience and related education. Consult with the professional of your choice regarding matters of concern.

Yes!!!! I was wondering, I know its not time for it right now but, when it gets to lower doeses. How the heck am I going to cut such small strips? I'm sure you'll give me some method but I was just thinking ahead. My stomach has been a little messed up and anxiety still an issue ugghhhh

Quote Originally Posted by dsac6060 View Post
    Yes!!!! I was wondering, I know its not time for it right now but, when it gets to lower doeses. How the heck am I going to cut such small strips? I'm sure you'll give me some method but I was just thinking ahead. My stomach has been a little messed up and anxiety still an issue ugghhhh

The strips are right at an inch long, just under an inch actually. So depending on the mg strength of the strips you have they are simple to cut with some good small scissors or even a single-edged razor. Trust me that is the least of your concerns for now. I'll walk you through it when we get there. Just focus on today! God bless.

I have 8 mg strips. Gotcha, yes i will worry about cutting small pieces when i get there. Taking it day by day

So today was my doctor appointment, I did not tell him I was tapering. I go, they drug test me, obviously I'm clean. So he asks how ive been and i tell him good. Did not mention tapering. I asked when we could lower the dose, he says I think you're not ready yet. Do you wanna fall on your face and go back to addiction. He says he wants me to take 8 mg a day for another month then next month we will drop to 6 mg.

After I left I basically knew that I went there just to get the subs and not to follow his plan. I am continuing my taper at 3 mg for 2 more days. This just proves how corrupt doctors are. Total bs

Cool Day 3 of 3 mg...

I am feeling okay for the most part, been fighting any feelings I've had. Anxiety and sweats for the most part. I am at work now and feel like a faucet with sweat dripping out of my body. I took my 1.5 mg this morning and feel fine but the sweats are insane.....is this normal? and I believe i saw on another post by you Robert_325 that the sweats go away with the lower doses. When would you say that is?

Quote Originally Posted by dsac6060 View Post
    I am feeling okay for the most part, been fighting any feelings I've had. Anxiety and sweats for the most part. I am at work now and feel like a faucet with sweat dripping out of my body. I took my 1.5 mg this morning and feel fine but the sweats are insane.....is this normal? and I believe i saw on another post by you Robert_325 that the sweats go away with the lower doses. When would you say that is?

That was a funny story about your sub dr yesterday, don't know how I missed it then. I've heard that exact same story for so long that is why I EXPECT it any more from them. They are just in it for the money! They crack me up! Good part is that if you got enough subs you won't have to go back and see him again at all if you don't want to. Some people like to go back for fun and tell the dr they stopped in spite of the dr!

The sweating is part of the price. I have seen it stop where you are and I've seen it take a little longer. It will go away I promise. It's just one of those deals where I can't promise at exactly what point it will happen.

You're doing awesome! Just hang in there a little longer and it will get better I promise. You're getting so close. Be proud of yourself. Stay in touch. God bless.
    Last edited by Robert_325; 02-17-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Thanks so much!!! Your confidence in me makes me do even better!!! Yes he prescribed me 30 suboxone 8 mg so I believe I do not have to go back.....Oh trust me, I would love to go back when I am finished and do it in spite of him but it costs $125 per visit , so Im not wasting money. So far, today hasn't been that bad with sweating as it comes and then goes, knock on wood lol. One thing I am scared for is the RLS and the anxiety because I cannot handle anxiety well. I am prescribed celexa, will that interfere with my schedule. I was unsure to take it, because my Primary physician, not my sub dr gave it to me for my panic disorder.

Also, I am deciding to drop my dose to 2.25 tomorrow. Correct?
    Last edited by dsac6060; 02-17-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: forgot something

Yes, 2.25mg tomorrow and the celexa is okay. I don't like to mess with meds prescribed by your dr. Stay in touch. God bless.

Okay sounds good. I will keep you update as to how I am feeling. I been logging online every day a few times to see what people say or to keep my confidence up. Tomorrow is another step towards being clean.
    Robert_325 likes this.

klemc is offline New Member

Robert, is it helpful to use the thomas recipe at the end of the sub taper and after you jump off?

Quote Originally Posted by klemc View Post
    Robert, is it helpful to use the thomas recipe at the end of the sub taper and after you jump off?

The Thomas Recipe has good supplements to use while detoxing or tapering. Most of the time they aren't needed on a sub taper if it's done properly but it surely won't hurt anything to use them and it could help you. Hope that helps. God bless.