can someone help!
    Kayla05224 is offline New Member

Unhappy can someone help!

so my names kayla, and exactly 2 weeks ago i jumped off of my 12mg a day dose of suboxone. to make a long story short, i thought someone had stolen them and had found them my 6th day into detox. the first 9 days werent so bad, but these past 5 have been hell. i know i should have started takin the subs once i found them but i figured i had passed the worst of it. i was terribly wrong. i ended up in the ER yesterday w uncontrolable vomtting. why now after 2 weeks are my symptoms worsening instead of getting better? can anyone give me some insight?

iloerose is offline Platinum Member

Hey Kayla, did you see a doctor? Sounds like it or may not be w/d. Hope your are feeling better.

Iloerseo

abritt121222 is offline Member

It could very well be what is concidered delayed withdrawal symptom I have had this after coming off of sun ozone but u r talking two weeks out which seems like delayed we'd might be a stretch I would def go talk to a doctor about this and make sure and tell them everything about the subpoena and how u came off and everything else but after being off two weeks I would def not go back on them infact congrats for j upping off of 12mg a day cold turkey and sticking it out most of us wouldn't make it tha far including me. I had to go all the way to .025 mg every other day for a few days before I came off

Good luck
    Abritt

abritt121222 is offline Member

Haha auto correct messed that up I meant suboxone not sun ozone or whatever haha