About suboxone need help important question
    GottaMakeIt! is offline New Member

Default About suboxone need help important question

Quick run down, i was on OC's/dope for 3 years finally decided to get clean i was on subs for a bout 3 years, i just recently quit and im on day 5 and im actually starting to feel slightly better except for one MAJOR thing. I hope not to make anyone uncomfortable but i don't know where else to turn. They say taking suboxone decreases hormone production but to tell you the truth i never really had a problem handling my business with my girl on them in the bedroom. Someone told me quitting would definitely increase sex drive, and i believed that to be true because the first time i tried to quit when i made it almost 3 days and it wouldn't stay down it was hard as a rock. Ever since i quit i cant "get it up" has anyone ever had this side effect from quitting? will it go back to normal? am i permanently damaged once again sorry if i offend anyone but i need advice and answers if i can get any.

P.S. I am only 23 years old so this is really starting to scare me i know its only day 5 but still!

numbOne is offline Member

Im no expert but definitely say give it some time. Your body is adjusting - You have been screwing with it's natural functions for years and now is tryinng relearn how to to cope without drugs. You were using for awhile so you must have realistic expectations. You will not overnite or even in a week or two be back to normal, fortunately time is on your side - Hang tough, stay strong.

Side note: check your blood pressure

yea i know its only day 5 and im already losing but the fact that i didnt have much trouble while on the suboxone is the part that is worrying me ive looked up blogs and forums extensively and most people say they have trouble while there on it and they go to the doctor with abnormally low testosterone levels in the 50's (normal is 250-800). But there wasn't much information about people getting off having trouble with it, the one post i read was actually positive saying that after actually after a couple of weeks it was better then ever but i wasn't sure if he was having trouble while on the suboxone. i will give it another couple of weeks i looked up eating certain foods, exercising, lifting weights, and sleeping well are very important so i will do my best to do those.
    Last edited by ddcmod; 02-16-2012 at 06:56 PM.